So, does MA consider PK'ing a player harrasing now?

It does mean that in PvP the person with the higher end system has even more of an advantage then that they had before VU10

:(

As in real life combat situations, a technological advantage can carry the day.

well i think pvp is worth less anyway since i am a newbie :ahh:

Urm, isn't it like having sex with a girl (women of legal age, but maybe immature), and the next day she crys r.ape?

Personally I keep it zip'd, and plz, don't cry about how many ppl really suffer, I'm not suggesting that's not the case. But I'm sure it can be appreciated that some people do abuse the system.

I've read alot of suggestions, about how this could be improved, but nothing that can't reverse engineered by a few thoughtful players into something potentially worse than the current situation.

So yeah, MA will rap ur knuckles if the 2nd party complains.

Of course I'm quite pesimistic and not very helpful, so I thought of some constructive approaches...

1. Only kill happy people
  2. Once the person has died, ask them to confirm they are still happy, one oooOOOoooOOoo for happy, two for sad.
  3. Before killing someone, add them to your friend list, this serves as proof that you are/were pals, and allows you to contact them every few days for the next 5yrs to ensure they are still happy about being killed.
  4. Invite the avatar to swear at you and shout a theasurus of insults. Preferably when they are dead, as the lack of screen shot evidence suggests you didn't intended to incriminate them for the outburst.
  5. If the avatar is sad, diagnose the socio-psychomatic root and resolve.
  6. If the person is upset due to 'Small Penis' complex, take off all armor and clothes and dance pogo in front of previously deceased avatar and their friends.
  7. If the person is upset due to 'Pec Loss' re-emburse the avatar the full amount of lost funds, make joke about bad MA system that awards murderers loot unfairly, and avoid mentioning that killing them cost you.
  8. If the person is upset due to 'Noob EU Socialitus', make avatar your friend welcome them to your circle of friends, answer PM's every 10mins for the next 5yrs.

I've read alot of suggestions, about how this could be improved, but nothing that can't reverse engineered by a few thoughtful players into something potentially worse than the current situation.

Most people have a gut feeling for right and wrong. For instance, when to pk and when not to.

(And, well, unfortunately MA support have bad days when they lock people for accidently aggro an atrox or so but that's another thing.)

It's very simple... if you don't want to be PK'd, don't step foot on PVP soil!!!

And if someone steals your kill in PVP, that's just survival of the fittest, they just got a PK and an eco kill! Good hunt for them! :wtg:

If you don't like it go somewhere else! You should know what you're getting yourself into before you go out there!

I don't know about now, but pre-v.10 the PVP zones marked on the map even had big warning signs declaring it to be a lawless land that you enter at your own risk!!!

just my personal opinion by the way! :lolup:

Should there be different sets of PK etiquette enforced by MA depending on if you are in marked PVP zone or general wilderness? :scratch2:

I have been PK'd and KS'd in a PVP zone, which did piss me off, but gave me more reason to teleport back to the position and PK the avatar.

The way I understand it, doing something once is okay

so when you kill someone easy in 2 seconds, and the player thinks , "I'm gonna get them next time", and does this for a whole 5 hours (revive after revive) this asshole can then file a support case against ME saying I'm harassing HIM :rolleyes: and MA will warn ME? lol

Yes

yea exactly right. Obviously the person can't hurt you in any way. No matter what they do. Obviously they want to be wherever it is you keep killing them. If they ask you to stop and you know u can't be hurt by them, and continue to kill then sounds kinda crappy to me.

Any behavior that is unrelenting, inescapable, offensive and directed specifically at you or your group is also considered harassment. Derogatory and hateful comments that are sexual, racist, religious or related to gender are also deemed harassment.

I know this has already been quoted. Agree or disagree this is what MA is saying and we all hit agree every time we log in to play.

it is a weird issue. I agree to people that say if you come to PvP expect to get killed, and not take it personal. That's what PvP is for. This rig situation is different. It's also weird though cause you can argue that you can escape by just leaving. But to me the problem is that the area becomes inaccessible and that means a player is blocking me from going somewhere in the game.

so when you kill someone easy in 2 seconds, and the player thinks , "I'm gonna get them next time", and does this for a whole 5 hours (revive after revive) this asshole can then file a support case against ME saying I'm harassing HIM :rolleyes: and MA will warn ME? lol

Apparently, if he can't kill you he will report you for harassment.:laugh:

Apparently, if he can't kill you he will report you for harassment.:laugh:

if this trully is the case Star is in for a whole load of locking lol

im no pk god but can hold my own against some of the best, but the thot of 'no I have to let this angry fucking noob in inf kill me this time or I'll get locked' is BS :laugh:

EDIT: next time I screen every kill and abuse that always comes from noob ava to support my "fucking asshole is a sore looser" evidence

if this trully is the case Star is in for a whole load of locking lol

im no pk god but can hold my own against some of the best, but the thot of 'no I have to let this angry fucking noob in inf kill me this time or I'll get locked' is BS :laugh:

EDIT: next time I screen every kill and abuse that always comes from noob ava to support my "fucking asshole is a sore looser" evidence

wow got a neg rep for "too negativity" fucking fools and lack of humor :rolleyes:

and dishing out -rep for negativity must be a full time fucking job round here lol

Last edited:
IMHO if a stranger bothers you in a PvP allowed area you are in your full right to give him a shot between the eyes. Just because you can. :ninja:
The law of the jungle - don't mess with a guy who has bigger dic.. erm.. bigger gun. Harassment? Cry me a river, newb. There's a small indicator near the radar that is flashing when you're in PvP zone. You don't want any trouble? Be assured that the indicator has its friendly green light. Otherwise - boom, headshot! gg no re :D

Back