• Not at all.

Votes: 34 23.0%
  • Not sure, maybe? I'll explain.

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Seeing the recent drops and such I am a little puzzled with my expectations of the "Second Golden Age".

I was hoping (or rather still hoping) that for me being the kind of mid-level-have-a-day-time-job-to-pay-rent-small-depositor-afford-to-hunt player it would give a bigger opportunity than it is right now to loot myself some better gear.

From what I see now, it looks like, to put it in short, "Missed the First Golden Age, fucked up on the Second Golden Age". Unless you have already good gear or have been able to buy it, you will be fucked up on the Second Golden Age.

Of course you'd say, go teamhunt, but there is no point in teamhunt when you want to use that looted item. If I could afford to pay off teammembers, I could also buy that item right away...

So, was I being too naive about FPC's marketing jibber about "Second Golden Age" thinking to be able to loot my next gear by "the old means"? Am I too negative maybe, since Second Golden Age is due to start with introduction of the Cry2 update?

If you somehow understood how I see my situation and hence picturing it for the future, I am curious what your own thoughts are.

:wise: Note: If you think this is a whine about "bad" loot, you haven't understood, just to point it out clearly for the known trolls.

Well, nothing more to say really than...*sigh* What do you think?

No Second if there was no First, right? rofl...

Well, seeing as Stryker just looted ModMerc SGA... I'm with you.

edit: (spidey guard) ... poor stay poor rich get richer? :)
(but my loot has been rather ok-ish lately, which is a surprise!)

Last edited:
Hugging Mulmuns everyday..

As most of mid-level socs, we have some hunters in our ranks
(and using Hunters hierarchy template, too) - I know someone,
who hunted Mulmuns & got Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 SGA, also

other socmate, who depoed ~840 PED for ammo & got 2 itamz
(FreanD-B & Shogun (F) foot guards), so u're able 2 see 2 setups
at once, 2nd hunter is ~ordinary Calypsian w recent RDA in BLP.

*cough* watched to much television *cough*

Actually I bought a 32" LCD back in June to use as my computer monitor and haven't watched TV since. I might when Heroes starts again though, don't think I can wait til they put it on the website.

But it was that event that made me think of it.

LOL, just saw that Stryker looted mod merc :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just an addition:
I have no problem with him looting it, he can kill them - he deserves it :) There are others that are going to be pissed off...

Last edited:
I believe the sentence for the entire SGA when it comes to better items is:

"You need one to loot one"...:rolleyes:

Second Golden Age

You missed the First Golden Age???

*blinked*

You missed the Second Golden Age too...

Ubers cleared up..

Nothing more to see here...

*move along now if you please... move along* :rolleyes:

What total BS we have all been fed!!! Everyone has the same chance... pff yeah right!! :rolleyes:

In shopping centers known as: BUY one GET one FREE :yay:

That seems to sum it up pretty well.

It's only logical better (and more expensive) weapons improve your chance to get better loot. Why do you all think that gear is so expensive in the first place?

PS not saying you need a MM to loot one, just that the ability to kill spiders at a high rate will increase your chances of getting a big loot

Honestly, wasn't it obvious that this was how it was going to turn out? The day I can kill high maturity Araneatrox at a decent rate will be the day I'll get pissed off about missing out on uber loots :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LOL at the Mod Merc loot :laugh:

The circle diminishes.

Some ppl realize what EU is all about…
Some ppl are dremers…:)
Meditate.
PS. I’m so happy to see that uber SGA items drop to ubers players. I know I know they are the ONLY ones that camp mobs. :handjob:
I really hope for you that you wake up before thinks get ugly.;)

I guess ill look forward to looting my Shogun SGA. Sux that the only way to increase ones equipment is to buy it. Pity the fun of looting your own set of armour / weapon has gone. :(

Except of about 50 favourite puppys of MA everyone can leave, no chance of any fair treatment or something. I just uninstalled EU after I blew thousands of PED ammo into high level troxies this morning at the rig w/o even getting a global to come back later and see an 15k $ SGA drop to a in SGA rather inactive, but chosen player. Same "luck" I had with the legionnaires, drokas and boorums, no need to say more...

Well atleast hunters HAS a chance at looting something ;)

Miners left out almost completely yet again and have to stumble around and try to shoot something ;)

Well, just realized that the MM dropped when I was doing this post. :D

Yea.... good for Stryker... I mean he's be burning ALOT of ped's.... but as for MindArk.... pfft.... we're all fools for believing the shit they spew so often.

have we got to put up with this whining for another 3 Months...

frankly i'd rather they hadnt bothered. majority of people arent going to get anything, and most that do will get stuff that is little more than +100 ped value (is that). here we are 3 Weeks into SGA and people are complaining that they haven't got anything. and a Mod Merc from a spider, why does that surprise anyone since they dropped them before. :rolleyes:

what were people really expecting? showers of Imp2750 and AdjFaps in every other hof?

While i agree with the general feelings here.

You were indeed wrong.

Angel parts SGA
Martial parts SGA
Imp M2870
Doa LM SGA
and even stuff like Vigi SGA and the DAR SGA
all count as items to better your gear if you are a "normal" player in my book and dropped from easy to huntable for most mobs, the fact that its still very hard to loot them is the problem.
Mainly comes from dragging the whole SGA out to 4 month and i am sure without increasing the number of items to drop, because overall the CryEngine Entropia certainly wasn't ready to be released.

We do however have to take into account that while the same people are still in charge, FPC is running Calypso now and MindArk as the platform provider probably doesn't even care anymore if Calypso dies, with their track record of delusions of grandeur they probably expect that Blizzard will fold soon and just buy a planet to make a much better version of the game that i am not allowed to name here and all other MMORPG provider and governments of the world will follow swiftly.

Dog Bittes Man

Uber Items dropping from Uber Mobs go to Uber Players.

That's hardly news. When FPC said we would all have a chance to loot SGA items, they did not mean that we all had a chance to loot Mod Mercs and Mod Faps, and anybody who thought so was delusional. You gotta be able to hunt the mobs that drop the loot, same as it ever was.

Quite frankly, this is absolutely the most predictable piss and moan topic ever. The only question is whether the tin-foil-hat crowd over-runs the life-is-not-fair crowd, or not.

:popcorn:

:beerchug:

Miles

Uber Items dropping from Uber Mobs go to Uber Players.

That's hardly news. When FPC said we would all have a chance to loot SGA items, they did not mean that we all had a chance to loot Mod Mercs and Mod Faps, and anybody who thought so was delusional. You gotta be able to hunt the mobs that drop the loot, same as it ever was.

Quite frankly, this is absolutely the most predictable piss and moan topic ever. The only question is whether the tin-foil-hat crowd over-runs the life-is-not-fair crowd, or not.

:popcorn:

:beerchug:

Miles

Good post :wise:

3 Weeks into SGA

what were people really expecting? showers of Imp2750 and AdjFaps in every other hof?

And we certainly weren't expecting the avatars already being stuffed to the teeth from "first golden age" to be the first ones getting their hands on another round of those...

I was sure that uber items will be looted by uber players or players with uber gear.....

Sad but true!

I want to see some uber items in mining loot window!

Back