Starting new investment fund!!

Oh where you gone ? Come to think of it, where you ever here ?

The potential is still gigantic for EU, sadly reality is something else.
I think we can blame MA for a lot, but also some people in the community
that were (and are) too greedy.

Anyone who read the annual report, would probably react on some parts.
If we read between the lines, we see that the economy could be a bit
better. Reasons for this could be many. Solutions to turn this to the
better seems to be in progress. Question is thou', is it enough from a
long-term p.o.v, or will they be forced to do new projects and deals in
the future?

Imo, there is only one way to succeed in the future. Make people happy
by fun gaming, and decent ROI. EU can't afford to keep losing players that
are willing to continously do depos to be able to play (and not used as
investments)and who are losing a lot due to crappy ROI, just because
they play EU the "wrong" way.

So, once again, the potential is gigantic for EU. The future will tell if it
were used and developed properly...

gtfo_.jpg

:handjob:

Could not agree more, good to see most of us don't like MMA Big Mouths :whip:

No real point in starting this thread other than my curiosity as to whether or not the people whom I so loved and enjoyed when I was playing are still here. Looks like several of them left. :(

In all honesty, I just enjoy playing the role of villain here because it's just so easy and I get a kick out of all of the self righteous flamers who spend more time trolling the forums than playing the game.

Oh, and as for the planet I was looking to start. I got caught up in my company and have been opening a 19,000 sqft MMA & Fitness gym, raising my daughters etc and have just been too busy for another hobby/business and lost interest. But, I do check in from time to time to see what they state of the game in and whether or not it's something I should keep on my radar.

Nope, doesn't seem like it.

Miss me!

Considering you have 0 achievements and 635 posts.. your "I get a kick out of all of the self righteous flamers who spend more time trolling the forums than playing the game," comment really applies to you...

Welcome back to EU.

May your stay at least be entertaining, even if it isn't as profitable as last time.

And for how I personally think the game is going, I think it's a LOT more fun to play than it used to be, in a gaming perspective. The new features are great (I ABSOLUTELY LOVE VEHICLES), and I think tiering has stirred the economy in the right direction, though I think damage enhancers are a bit ridiculous when it comes to PvP.

In terms of the ROI and loot balance, I think there's a lot to be worked on though.

what made you think noisy "oh look i got cash in fuck you quantities" would be considered as villain instead of regular pop in with cash in fu quantities? :scratch2:

I need a wee..........
it's happening a lot lately........
mebbe i should visit the docs? :(

Random

You won't find a single person who will say I ripped them off or screwed them out of money
Maybe not money, but you might really think about removing the avatar names you put on your website as being a part of your grand scheme.

http://entropiaholdings.com/partners.html

Since Mikass and Sndlewood are not "active agents" they could potentially nail you with libel and defamation, lol.

Considering you have 0 achievements and 635 posts.. your "I get a kick out of all of the self righteous flamers who spend more time trolling the forums than playing the game," comment really applies to you...
You actually have to post shit in the hof section to get achievements, not everyone finds that that is necessary.

I have 6 achievements but I have over 500x that in globals... man, I need to update my achievement threads ASAP!
:laugh:

You actually have to post shit in the hof section to get achievements, not everyone finds that that is necessary.

I have 6 achievements but I have over 500x that in globals... man, I need to update my achievement threads ASAP!

He tryed to say that he is not playing the game at all and only whine about it without reason for him as for a noob.

Ya like chery lady said.. we all know mma is just roaming forums and not playing EU... he never did. He is too easy a target though... we should go easy on the noob lol

Meme - Internet tough guy is tough

No real point in starting this thread

In all honesty, I just enjoy playing the role of villain.

But, I do check in from time to time to see what they state of the game in and whether or not it's something I should keep on my radar.

Nope, doesn't seem like it.

Miss me!

OMG I just find this so sad, not in an 'uncool' way just an unhappy way :(

I cant believe a grown married man with daughter's would take time out of their day just to pop into a gaming forum, and a game they dont even play.

For what? No purpose but..'playing at being a villain'? :scratch2:

I dunno, not so much mmaBigShow, but mmaSadShow. I dont even want to joke, unbelievable someone would take time outta their lives to post on a forum just to be nasty.

Very sad.

:dunno:

I dunno, not so much mmaBigShow, but mmaSadShow. I dont even want to joke, unbelievable someone would take time outta their lives to post on a forum just to be nasty.

Explained here.

The longer I play the less investment opportunities I see in this game. It gets a bit screwed up...

Last time I tried invest here, I was really desperated :)

True ... I was short before to by this StormCoat last days. But the White Angel at my left shoulder whispered: "Don't make such a mistake."

It's so funny to see some of the same bitter and jealous people here. I just thought it would be funny to see all of the spiteful jealousy that made my time in EU so interesting. It's been a while.

As for the fund and promises of things I failed to deliver...the fund didnt take off because nobody trusted a newcomer that hadn't lost a million ped in game so therefore I had no cred. I just got flamed daily for trying to do something exciting. The only promises I ever made were promises I kept.

As for Megas comments about me having alts and what have you, I think thats pretty funny. What sense would it make for me to have an alt in this game and while you are throwing so many accusations I'd love to see any shred of evidence to back them up. If you can't provide that, then know you just made yourself look like the bitter, jealous, lying piece of shit that you are. :)

Let's face it, it burns some of you that I newbie came into the world you blow so much money in and made a few grand in the game by thinking outside the box and doing it the right way in a few short months.

I gave people the opportunity at the beginning to join me and make some big things happen, but rather than join me, several ruined it for everyone else. So, I just made some quick cash and left.

When I did leave, I repaid all debts, paid out all commissions and made sure everyone was good before cashing out. You won't find a single person who will say I ripped them off or screwed them out of money with the exception of one person who turned on me out of nowhere and began working with my "competitor" and began flaming me like a pet. Even he got everything coming to him which wasn't much.

Too many of you are bitter, tired old players who need to be lead out of your hole and into the world of opportunity. But, as they say, you can lead a deer to water but it doesnt mean they will drink. It's probably why so many of you are dying of thirst.

I came into EU with great intentions. Just too bad the community is so jaded.

Ah well, I have work to do.

Been fun!

Who the hell are you anyway?:scratch2:

I need a wee..........
it's happening a lot lately........
mebbe i should visit the docs? :(

Random

Try drinking less beer ;)

Btw...I didn't wanna read mmabigshaves posts since they already nearly caused severe braindamage a few years ago...did anything change or is it still: "Gimme ur money and i make me...uhm...you rich! And don't dare asking for details, my name should be enuff!"

Can someone enlighten me?
Oh and:

(I am unable to let this go by.) Screenie, or it didn't happen.

Wut he said!

I cant believe a grown married man with daughter's would take time out of their day just to pop into a gaming forum, and a game they dont even play.

Wait...he found someone to marry him? And even breeded?
Where is this going to lead?

flamers who spend more time trolling the forums than playing the game.

your 2 posts and i want to donate to some healt-scientist organization.

Braindamage is a serious thing :wise:

Gave this a glance and went south.... what utter shite.

I never saw you as a bad guy, just as a someone with a big mouth taking about big things and actually had no clue about EU.

I remember the thread where half of EU tried to explain you why some prices where shown as TT+, just PED and some in %.

It was actually funny to see how someone profiling himself as a broker and big time EU entrepreneur had lack of knowledge of the basic things in EU.

Maybe you learn from previous mistakes, but at the tone of the OP I'm afraid you didn't.

Get to know the game as it is before starting initiatives and make a tit of yourself this time. :silly2:

OMG I just find this so sad, not in an 'uncool' way just an unhappy way :(

For what? No purpose but..'playing at being a villain'? :scratch2:

Very sad.

:dunno:

No one refered to it above so I will: http://www.jasonappleton.com/?cat=8

This guy has put 2 links in his siggie refering to his real-life. Seems momma got tired of the BigShow in May this year.

Furthermore I think I actually did what he wants us to do, the purpose of these posts; clicking those 2 links to find out more about his RL occupations. 2000 clicks, maybe 1 potential business trade with somebody from these forii clicking the links. Cheap advertising that is.

A well, I gave him some -rep for being an attention whore before I clicked the links. So I forgive myself that I clicked them :laugh:

So, roughly, every body say "Go screw yourself MMA Bullshit !!!" ?

My bad if i didn't understood.

Furthermore I think I actually did what he wants us to do, the purpose of these posts; clicking those 2 links to find out more about his RL occupations. 2000 clicks, maybe 1 potential business trade with somebody from these forii clicking the links. Cheap advertising that is.
The REAL reason I suspect that he posts here is to just get more clicks on his websites since he knows ef is at the top of google for a lot of folks that are in his target audience, even though the people here on ef probably are not... same reason there's a lot of spam out in various posts nowadays.

As for Megas comments about me having alts and what have you, I think thats pretty funny. What sense would it make for me to have an alt in this game and while you are throwing so many accusations I'd love to see any shred of evidence to back them up. If you can't provide that, then know you just made yourself look like the bitter, jealous, lying piece of shit that you are. :)

I was going to let this thread die out, but MMA wants to see a 'shred of evidence' of using alt accounts in EU and EF - so I'm quite willing to provide that.

Your main avatar "MMABigShow", as usual, boasting away:

Saying how you own EntropiaHoldings.com (doubt anyone in EU is unaware of this):

Who is this odd fellow with no stats and yet owning an expensive business suit? Why its CEOofEntropia who is CEO of Entropia Holdings Inc.

Here is again after changing his society name to Entropia Exchange - that was yours too right MMA?

And here is CEO of Entropias shop (Featuring S-Mart, yet another brand name)

Here is your avatar (in case you change it):

Here is CEO of Entropia's avatar:

And here is someone who seems to be owed some Ped, seeing as you've been gone over a year, perhaps you should pay him - after all you made over $2600 - its taxi fare change to someone like yourself?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2158890-post40.html

------------------------------------------------------------

So there we go, two active avatars in Entropia Universe, two active accounts on Entropia Forum, as I stated.

Back