Stop what your doing or your account will be locked! HELP! :(

Status
'Me fingers are 'me clickers

Nothing else needed - But I can understand why people use them, some people even need to use them

While I agree some people NEED them (myself included, sometimes) as not everyone does, and yet, everyone is forbidden from using them, I think they should continue to be banned and their users punished.

Oh...some will lament that crafted prices will go up, blah, blah, but who says they are at the level they should be now?

:laugh:

Honest Judge, it was an accident that I download/installed/started and proceeded to use an auto clicker to gain skills during the 3X skilling period. An accident I tell you.

:silly2:

It would probably be a good place to start by removing the auto-clicker don't you think :scratch2:

LOL....too funny. Couldn't have said it better myself. I suspect this is your only issue...sounds like an easy fix ;).

Lexi

I know people who have gotten messages like that and were accused of using an autoclicker but they never actually were using an AC or any third party software.

''According to these reports you are using non approved channels to gain advantages within the Entropia Universe.''
this saunds strange...

then what is approved channels?

This all due to a missunderstaning, someone thought we where using autoclickers when scanning 5days straight, 24/7. This is ofc not true :D

..........right...

You got caught. Take it like a man.

wtf - I use an autoclicker all the time - we all do... how the fuck do you think all the avatars with 200+hp got their skillls?

Crafters use autoclickers all the time to craft... and to extract shit.

Maybe this is why I got shitty loot in CP last week using my a/c with a fapper behind me... 1500ped with 2 shitty globals...

maybe I have a gay ass email about this same bullshit.

i know there was a hack in another game that you could see the other camo-ed textures(aka players) in bright pink.

Maybe your hack back fired and showed you in bright pink only thats why you got caught

I have gotten response from other Entropia Players getting the same Email I got.
This all due to a missunderstaning, someone thought we where using autoclickers when scanning 5days straight, 24/7. This is ofc not true :D

What have we learned of this.
1 - Never scan publicly in twin anymore.
2 - My hunting bot is still safe.

Since this was a warning from MA, meening next time is a Strike and your out.
I have no other options then to:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/138572-selling-es500-scanner.html
Buying Scan Human skills

Since I know why and how I got up in this mess, and how to fix it.

Where did I last see auktuma.... :scratch2: :D

what so using scanners is now outlawed?

(note: humor)
when i scan, tame or craft i click mouse with my foot to the rhythm of music i hear. not my fault that it's exactly 60 bpm, hell maybe i'm just great :confused:

(not humor)
best wishes to op!

Received reports?

Just get a friend to stand in your apartment and scan them, lock everyone else out.

This is really ridiculous, as there are many people using autoclickers, and I'm pretty sure most of them have not received any warning.

Unless they changed their policy for the new year, I don't think they're too upset over PEAss. Twice now I've sent them screenshots with PEAss generated file names that also clearly show it running, and they haven't said boo about it (hm, maybe I should check my email). Other than rapidly taking taking screen shots, which is an "unfair advantage" against scammers and other knuckledragging lowlifes, it seems pretty harmless to me.

As for the plural "reports," perhaps it's a result of the paste-and-cut responses. After all why have two pre-generated messages when one will do the job. ;)

Hope you get it this straightened out :)

But PEass doesn't interact with EU as far as I know... it just offers up an in screen menu of handy things while you play.

All my screen shots are taken with PEass and they have never said anything to me about it. Now that I have said this I should be getting the official email anytime... lol

one of the things that did give it away was walking into the auction area and seeing about 10 ppl + at times with scanners all in a line and directing them at eachother across the corner of the rooms...

and especialy the ava that was AFK and every time the clicker went the ava straightened up and scanned and that went into AFK position again, that amused me :laugh:

but to be honest as soon as you walked in the room you could smell the clickers burning away, the ava's had big flashing neon signs pointing to them saying look at me im a clicker :eek:

i can honestly say tho that i never reported anyone even tho i and loads of other ppl comented on autoclicker heaven, mebys i should of and MA might of thought oh hes helping us lets increase his loot pool :broke:

Please let us know what they respond to support. It will be a copy/paste, but still would like to see it.

wtf - I use an autoclicker all the time - we all do... how the fuck do you think all the avatars with 200+hp got their skillls?

Maybe this is why I got shitty loot in CP last week using my a/c with a fapper behind me... 1500ped with 2 shitty globals...

Im missing out... how does a hunter use an auto-clicker? Sorry dude but im 200hp+ and not used one.

Btw, we don't "we all do" and we don't all have a second account standing behind us :rolleyes:

Ye, tell us what you've supposed to have done wrong.

I don't suppose you've been standing by auction scanning for days like a certain person at Argus.

It doesn't matter what time I've been there that person is there scanning.

probably something stupid like windows update messing something up, or your virus scanner scanning some Eu file while you were playing

Think this might be related to Cobra Boner standing at TI threatening to report people scanning afk.

For all the people posting as to what he did wrong... It's obvious, he used an auto clicker, all games that I know which have an economy where you can use auto click programs to benefit yourself ban you for this. Nothing new.

I hope you get things worked out Kimmi - personaly I don't see the harm in AC's but rules are rules I guess.

EU needs its Pink Pimp.

:lam:

this is like one massive punch in the face for some one who has invested as much time and ped into entropia as you...

good luck sorting it

Well this is getting alittle out of hand.

Im not locked!!!

I just got little slap on the balls by MA.

and I found out what I wanted to know. That this was a case about scanning in twin.

So forgive me, but I think Im gonna lock this before it get out of hand.

ty all for support :)

but if it is a 3rd party program that I dont know of. It gonna be really difficuly to figure out. I have two computers as main gaming computers, one desktop and laptop. So I would have to go thru all background processes on those two.

There's free programs out there that tell you what your processes are with fairly minimal bother.

With scanning, yes, its annoying to be accused of using an AC just because you're scanning. There's always someone who stops whatever they're doing, comes up to you and examines you while you're scanning. Some people do seem to have the assumption that if you're scanning you must be using AC too. I tend to say something, or do a dance, or whatever, but tbh it annoys me that I feel obliged to do that. I think from now on when I scan, I shall scan only in PvP and leave the curious in no doubt :D

On the other hand, if you are using AC, then you've wasted all of our time with this thread. Its against the EULA, if MA have decided to not turn a blind eye to it anymore I say hurrah MA. Be glad they're giving out warnings first.

Mindark appear to have an inconsistent policy towards third party software.

Xfire - Encouraged
FRAPS - Recommended (no screenshot function within Entropia yet)
PE-Ass - No offical comment
Autoclickers - Disallowed but a blind eye often turned towards them

The first three have no direct interaction with EU afaik. Autoclickers cause your avatar to do something automatically, thus directly interact with EU.

If MA have decided to stop turning a blind eye, then its a good day for those of us who always honoured the rule. And if you didn't, and you got a warning, and you're stupid enough to ignore it......:wave:

Status
Back