Take a guess: Depositors Recognition. What will it be?

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
One guess each EF account please. :D

Lets see what you think depositors will get as recognition. :)

It's called christmass gifts and you get them every year :rolleyes:

Well maybe they will give you things like this when you didn't deposit for 1 year :laugh:

1_year_clean_and_sober_keychain-p146232655256808709qjfk_400.jpg

Oh wait that didn't make any sense ..

Umm.. free gold card?

Depositors edition UL vehicle? :yay:

It would be nice to get a set of armour as a reward for depositing....and i wake up!

obraz_gruszki_med_z_kanka_min.jpg

I hope I just get all I have spent back.

:mad:

Would be the only fair thing to do...

Of course, the more you deposited, the nicer veichle you'll get.

in that case im guessing i would get a humvee, not an ingame one but a RL one ;)

in that case im guessing i would get a humvee, not an ingame one but a RL one ;)

Id get something like a old ford from 2004 or something....

But seriously, the more you deposit, the more money you bring to the economy. Even though the reward has no TT value it should be fun to use.

And as in RL, people see that you spent money ;)

Its something called "Midsommar" in sweden. So I guess we will get stuff like "Midsommarstång" and shit. Quite a big holiday here. Google it :p

I'm happy just getting PEDs. This is like the only game where I am not only allowed, but encouraged to make money off of it, and more PEDs means more chances.

I'm happy just getting PEDs. This is like the only game where I am not only allowed, but encouraged to make money off of it, and more PEDs means more chances.

What game are YOU playing???? :laugh:

lol he's only been here a few months - give reality time to set in ;)

and my guess on what 'prize' you'll get for depositing ?
.... a charge to your credit card bill, nothing more - nothing less.

I'm almost positive this is regarding the armor that the guides' and select others are receiving. I read one guide say he stood in PA on more than one occasion for 16+ hours helping noobs. :eyecrazy: uuhhh .. no - I'd rather not. :loco:

So, let them enjoy their armor for their work for the community.. ;) If you think about all the time they spend in game, helping noobs -- they pay for it in one way or another.

:yay: I will finally get my fluffy Allophyl to cuddle and hug :yay:
:D

Well I know I've gotten fun most of the times.
Although something cuddly and nice wouldn't hurt; or an UL mining amp :D

it is called PED, and it is displayed on your PED card (not for a long time, agreed :p)

Yep... that's what I get. That and entertainment which is something I am willing to pay for within my budget.

Regarding how long those PED remain on an individual PED card is solely the responsibility of the user. :laugh:

EU Stress ball in the post

Actually no, not in the post...u can print it out on A4 and roll it up yourself
;)

Just to get things straight here:

I am absolute positive about the Community Recognition Armor handed out to people to reward them for their effort. The OP was not meant to rant or make it look bad or else.

Being the cynic Monkey I am, I just couldn't help to let it out.

And who knows?

Maybe we will be surprised and armor/clothes decay because of old engine will be removed? Maybe they will give us full ped amount to our deposits, since the bank is there and what bank takes money from you when you give it to them? My bank here in Germany -gives- me interest even on my giro and some more benefits as well.

And tbh, I just don't like the green color :silly2: of the armor, apart from that...it is really great :)

The OP was not meant to rant or make it look bad or else.

Also for the record, I did not take it that way at all. No rant detected :laugh: I was expecting a joke punchline after a few pages.

And tbh, I just don't like the green color :silly2: of the armor, apart from that...it is really great :)

Crap armor like Protector of the Empire is for oldtime ubers and high level resellers. Cool people like us depositors manage fine without bulky armor.

As for wasting peds...

... nah. Slacking on beach is enough of work.

If MA really wanted us to do stuff they'd make sure we had the equipment to do it.

Also for the record, I did not take it that way at all. No rant detected :laugh: I was expecting a joke punchline after a few pages.

Well, what about this as punchline:

We know, we are cheap mon(k)eycows, but it would be great, if we would be recognized as such :evilking:

I would love getting a shirt with: I deposit and all I got was this lousy shirt. :D

Back