Version Update 10.2.2 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.2.2
2009-11-09

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

FIXED ISSUES

Options - Queue Use Tool

Action when Reloading no longer has to be disabled to Auto-Use when targeting a mob or claim

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it up guys :)

FIXED ISSUES

Options - Queue Use Tool Action when Reloading no longer has to be disabled to Auto-Use when targeting a mob or claim

:) :) queue!

first post :_P
ok damit 3 post then

I bet there was more in this update, not only this small fix. ... this fix would need only entropia.exe but we got much bigger update and a lot pak files got patched ;)

No fix for the rig?

i don't get it..:scratch2:

What exactly have they fixed. Do they mean i can now fap while i have autofire on without the need to disable outfire and fap?

i don't get it..:scratch2:

What exactly have they fixed. Do they mean i can now fap while i have autofire on without the need to disable outfire and fap?

There was a bug now that Auto Use Action was not working properly when you had checked Que Auto Use Tool in the options... Got it ? :)

The 'fix' has not fixed anything. Auto-use is still borked. Although, it seems fine with my rifle, but not my pistol...

One hell of an update that was! Way to go MA/FPC! :yay:

Unless.... it was just to test the new update system. Where the update is uploaded and linked to the CL without taking the servers down.

Who knows. All I know... is all my gear is on auction. :(

There was a bug now that Auto Use Action was not working properly when you had checked Que Auto Use Tool in the options... Got it ? :)

Nope still not got it :)

I never had a problem with auto use. I had it mapped to my middle mouse button worked fine when hunting except when i wanted to fap i have to turn it off first before fapping.

What's the purpose of checking auto queue tool in options? :scratch2: I have no idea what that does. If you want to use auto use just drag it's icon from action library to keyboard key or mouse and use it. Eh maybe, I've solved the bug everyone using it wrong except me ;)

2.2 vs. 2.2 xxxxx

i'm downloading a big file that is 2.1 xxx a lot of number after to a 2.2 with few numbers after...lol...had to really look at the 'slow download'.

Hope they fix someting..

Seoul

The Heart of Asia...:scratch2::scratch2:

I never had a problem with auto use. I had it mapped to my middle mouse button worked fine when hunting except when i wanted to fap i have to turn it off first before fapping.

What's the purpose of checking auto queue tool in options? :scratch2: I have no idea what that does. If you want to use auto use just drag it's icon from action library to keyboard key or mouse and use it. Eh maybe, I've solved the bug everyone using it wrong except me ;)

Auto-use was working perfectly right up until the VU10.2.1 update. Then they buggered it up trying to get it to work with the bloody mining finder (although what for is anybody's guess).

I have it mapped to a mouse button (I have a 5 button mouse) and it was working perfectly. How the hell can they mess up a perfectly working feature, then try to fix the previous messup with an update that does not seem to work?

The ability of FPC/MA to bugger things up never fails to astound me.

So Wolverine Hope hasn't been fixed yet? :( I see MA releasing patches and stuff and that hasn't been dealt with, is that bad of a problem? :scratch2:

Update issues

Am i the only one not being able to update?

First i thought it was the same o'l bug that required the removal of the update file (the exe) and then restart, but that didnt work, so i tried to manually put the update file where i know its supposed to be and run as administrator, no go, something is srsly wrong here...

Haha... Thats funny :D

Auto Queue in menu is essential for propper hunting.. Its a function presented for a really long time. What it does is that its autoqueing your pressed actions by one.. So you dont need to wait until the action is finished and you can press for example fap, and the fap action will be performed exactly when previous action finish.

So you dont need to pay attention for propper timing and you are everytime using maximum attacks per minute of the weapon for example....

Yep, as a hunter I don't use the new Auto-Use feature. I can click 10 times on a Mob. ;)

But I am really tired to see that they don't want to fix the queuing, which they broke for all Vivo and Hedok FAPs in 10.1.13 (one month ago)... :(

This surely represents more than 50% of FAPs used and then should be high priority for MA as they say they set priority against number of impacted people, not bug severity. :scratch2:

didn't log in yet...

Did not log in this morning yet... Anyone know if booths in Omegaton West Habitat are working again yet? Seems fairly unfair that all those booths in Corinth are running fine, but OWH folks are stuck with useless estates at the moment...

(hope they get it fixed in near future since virtually every other shop in game is running already - giving massive unfair advantage to certain estate owners... perhaps some compensation in the form of one new shopkeeper per month booths don't work would help out for when they actually are working again?!?... ;) )

I notice now while sweating a mob using auto use, that it doesn't randomly stop every 10 seconds like which occurred with VU 10.2.1, but it still randomly stops and has a mind of it's own. It just needs a bit more tweaking (it shouldn't stop until turned off or until moving a specific distance away from a mob). I also notice when a mob is selected while operating the VSE Mk 1 with auto use on, that turning away from a mob doesn't redirect your avatar back to the creature. Before it would make your avatar chase after the mob. Good job MA/FPC.

While healing and mousing over another avatar, it redirects you to them subsequently healing them if you are within range. You should only be redirected to another avatar when healing by selecting them so the green arrow is displayed above their head. Has anyone else noticed this?

And last but not least, the VSE Mk 1 beam breaking problem isn't fixed, and is considerably problematic at swamp camp. Nonetheless, good update and interested in why all these bug fixes were left out of the content list?

Last edited:
So Wolverine Hope hasn't been fixed yet? :( I see MA releasing patches and stuff and that hasn't been dealt with, is that bad of a problem? :scratch2:

The reason some obvious issues aren't fixed in the "next-coming release" is due to different production pipelines. Some pipelines include only code, some only art/content and some are mixed.

The reason some obvious issues aren't fixed in the "next-coming release" is due to different production pipelines. Some pipelines include only code, some only art/content and some are mixed.

Transparancy, short term roadmaps > manage expectations.

A short thread reply on EF which 1% of the players read isn't going to help much understanding why some things takes ages to get fixed or to be delivered. Increase transparancy on short term and put a little more time in the technical release notes.

Just my advice to you, and aside from the above I think you are doing a great job with the progress ... hope to see content soon.

Ahh... The pipelines!
arctic_pipeline_T3559.jpg

I'd like to know what caused Wolverine and Miwak to be messed up in the first place. Wolverine and Miwak was perfectly nice, on a flat ground, before the change.

Now there is a big crater under the TP at Miwak, for instance.

Another example is the servicecenter (unregistrable outpost) a bit NW of Trasure Island close to server border: It seems to hover 3m above the ground. When I see this, and think of that "Palms Corner" building was half buried: Can't the developers see where they place buildings? Or get a warning if they change the terrain in an area where there is structures?

Actually, half buried buildings can be cool... just make some sort of digged tunnel out of it (or into it).

As for Wolverine and Miwak TP, I wonder why they simply weren't mentioned on the "known issues" list. I guess one or two TP-runners have visited the area in vain. It *is* possible to get to Wolverine Hope TP if you know how but Miwak is hard to get to because it's just above an unclimbable crater.

Totally unrelated (sort'a), I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this:

The brown line is on a road that goes between the formacaiada LA eastward, over a narrow bridge and then to the island at sever border SE of Treasure Island. If you come that way from the east (running west), you suddently get a free fall. If you come that way running out from the formacaiada LA, you'll instead get a "wtf?" feeling. It's hard to see it on the pictures, but the road goes 90o vertical straight up on the cliff wall. Either the road is made by someone with plenty of humor, or it's a design mishap since roads usually show the way to get past cliffs.

Last edited:
ROFL got a phone call from a friend to tell me that now they cant log and get a error msg after this update, round and round we go lol

Hi everyone,

lately I have been playing and suddenly lost all sounds ingame.
And from time to time the sounds become just wierd noises.
A relog does fix this mostly, yet still trying to figure out if it's my sound card drivers or EU.
Could be related to the windows 7 upgrade, not sure though.

That is also the reason I post it here instead of bug reports.
This problem started after Version Update 10.2.1, and has
happend a few times now.

Anyone else who has this same problem ?

Also find the bird sounds at Nea's quit loud, after one hour hunting,
I want to shoot them. :laugh:
Did a support case, but that one somehow that one deleted,
so guess submitting a support case is useless. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back