Version Update 10.2 Content List

I've tried the new sweat tool, a bit annoying as it only seems to have an animation when it succeeds in getting sweat so when it doesn't it just looks like nothing happened. I miss the old animation.

Oh... is that what that was I thought is was broke...:laugh:

I've tried the new sweat tool, a bit annoying as it only seems to have an animation when it succeeds in getting sweat so when it doesn't it just looks like nothing happened. I miss the old animation.

Not quite true - the animation for a fail is subtle but it is there. The tool (and the avatar's arms) jumps backward slightly, a bit like the recoil of a gun.

OK, in 10 pages, no one's mentioned how much the new sweating device costs and its decay rate. I can't imagine MA introducing a new item without those two things.

If they did I'll be really impressed.

OK, in 10 pages, no one's mentioned how much the new sweating device costs and its decay rate. I can't imagine MA introducing a new item without those two things.

If they did I'll be really impressed.

Are you sure about that.... because I saw this on the first page, first post:

* Sweating is back! And this time, it’s point and click – no more concentration, just pick up your new handy tool VSE Mk 1, aim it and start sweating! This tool is a gift to all players, old and new, for gathering sweat. The VSE Mk 1 is free for everyone and does not decay.

I read, and missed it. Thanks for point it out, minus the rudeness used to do so.

I think FPC has lost the plot altogether and this piece of junk it is the prime example... of listening to so called ubers, whiner's, miner's... hunter's and others complaints on this forum. IMHO Lame unimaginatives who spent tons of post downgrading sweating as boring activity... well now it is as boring meaningless and repetitive in the worst clicking way... as their puffed up macho egos falsely described it to be...

Why can you not just put the blame/credit where it belongs? Can you really not accept that MA/FPC is able to do things that aren't all that wonderful?

The so called "ubers, whiner's, miner's, ... hunter's and others complaints" have nothing to do with the way sweat gathering is now. Those that found it boring simply didn't do it and either deposited or found other ways to earn money.

This one is ALL MA/FPC.

I think FPC has lost the plot altogether and this piece of junk it is the prime example... of listening to so called ubers, whiner's, miner's... hunter's and others complaints on this forum. IMHO Lame unimaginatives who spent tons of post downgrading sweating as boring activity... well now it is as boring meaningless and repetitive in the worst clicking way... as their puffed up macho egos falsely described it to be...

WHAT!?!

How the hell did this become anyones fault but MA?

FFS you're really reaching for it now,get a grip already :rolleyes:

I fully agree they have taken the fun out of the only really fun free group social activity... that actually had a visully exciting dynamic....
Hunting can be done in team , same for mining , many people can go dance on CND with live streaming....
Many stuff can be done in group

This device is a sad lame pathetic replacment for the sweating mindforce ritual and it's effect...

There is maybe a point for MA puting a device...
Why MA would bother to create a 0 TT item , and give it to all player , plus bother with all problem that come with it like put the device in TT...

truth is as a new player this device approach would have bored me to death. It was only the sweating ritual that made the play interesting and even finding Nea's wothwhile... and having fun with others in totally visually exciting environment... which, if attempted now, as the Shew correctly, indightfully, and clairvoyently points out... will be nothing but a bitch fest of people being pissed off at one another...

Thats maybe the point of MA , and maybe what you write is exactly what they want...
Maybe MA just want people sweat some little time , then get bored and deposit...Maybe MA whant to reduce the number of "free-loader" in EU , and one of the way is to make the sweat boring...

Now , is the move good or bad , we will see latter...
Maybe player will recreate something with that new device...A new way of sweating...
evrytime MA did change something to sweating , it was the death of sweating... yet , until the last day of VU 9.4, the sweat place was always full...

I dont recall any uber did really complain about sweat to be boring...since i dont think much of them did really sweat...Probably some of them did hint , that , MA should improve activities for new player to increase the game retention...
As for the lame imaginative player , most of what is in game right now , is idea from player in forum...
But , MA did always make the things "the MA way"...iTS MA who have last word for evrything in that game...Its them who decide...there even a post from david simons about that subject...
If MA was really listeming exactly what player say...the game would be total diferent...maybe it would have die , due to lack of money , or maybe it would be total successfull and full of player , because it would be affordable by most people around...

But MA allways , allways did make only what MA want...the way MA want , and when MA want...
saying MA do great stuff when you like something , and player are bunch of whiner when MA make something you dont like , just show exactly how "partial" you are...
I think , you should stop that stupid war "uber/noob".. it never did bring anything good , only jealousy , fight , flame war.and , most of time , make all player lose something in the end....
It people like you , who judge other based on apparence , that kill everything...people dont born "uber"...and not all noob are holy...there is asshole everywhere... in uber , in medium player , and in noob... often , a noob asshole , become a medium asshole , and after sometime , he is just an uber asshole...No matter the country , no matter the religion , no matter the money...there is everywhere , nice people , and bastard...
The sad think , is people like you , make many noob just hate all other player who have bit of something...insulting player , who are low lvl and managed to make some deposit to buy medium armor...This behavior make those medium player just dont want after some time to help noob...because they dont like to get insulted for behing a "Fworded bastard uber" , when they just own a nemesis a ramdom L gun , and a cognac coat not even full TT...

Back