Version Update 10.2 Content List

Cool VU. Now we can move around better & sweat again.:wtg:

So... on to the elephant in the living room: When does the loot balance get some attention?

This changelog is impressive, I look forward to connect and try it!

On a personal angle, I hope they also have fixed the reload & switch item issues that kept me un-hunting for one month.

After 3 years hunting on 3rd person view + 1 month hunting on 1st person view, I wonder which view I will use now... :ahh:

auto aim, auto shoot, auto mine, auto sweat, auto loot, auto navigation, auto crafting and another leveling of the landscape... how boring and uninteresting this is becoming simply because... some have lost the plot

"Have they got what it takes to stake a claim on Calypso?"

Apparently not...

FPC is becoming the planet of
wimps, whiners and wheezers

case in point
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/168955-marco-give-us-hearthstones.html

Hope the other planets will offer a better challenge
and quality of players
who are interested in
the quality of play...

:(

We already had 10 free sweating tools at the tips of our fingers

Last edited:
setting up middle mouse button for auto fire and i do kill shot with right mouse button and loot mob at same time ....This feature is Awesome :yay::yay::yay::yay:

I've died and gone to heaven :)

Great VU, no Halloween gifts this year it looks like, although we did get a free sweating tool each. :)

Want a mirror ?
Works for me. :D

Excellent VU! Thank you! :D

halloweeen :)

Ahh well - lots of great improvements there i think. Need to check it out first person :p

C

So why i can't still loot a creature when an item reloading ? It's just a bug or from last vu is normal ?

And MA did a nerf like allways you getting 4 bottles as max and not 20 as before.:D :D :D

Its like that allways.:D

And MA did a nerf like allways you getting 4 bottles as max and not 20 as before.:D :D :D

yes but how much it takes now for u the gathering (maybe even the succes rate is lower).

Its not a statement cause i didnt try to sweat atm.

yea yea

yes! good news. SWUNT MO FO'S!!!

I wonder, who was the FIRST person to get sweat.

Let's go hunt some Longu or somethin as a team!!! YES YES:yay:

This is a beast of a VU.

Team hunting is back, sweating is back. What more could you want?

I havnt had any bugs yet. Only I get the global sound for skill gains -.-

at last 3rd person mode what a joy it is to not have to track the mobs with the mouse when hunting and no more pressing that damn spacebar :D

such shame they did not do it from the first vu 10.0 they lost a lot of noobs that are unlikely to return many was just confused with the strange way of moving .

and maping mouse is awsome .

Let's assume that they "nerved" the sweat amount as you suggest.

What may happen ?
- Ok, sweat may be rare, say quantity is 25% of VU9.
- So its price will increase, say 400% of VU9 (demand & offer stuff).
- Sweat collected during one hour will be same as before.
=> Sweat collectors won't cry.

Effects on MF price may be more sensible, but as all MF chips are not enabled yet, this may not be an issue.

Thanks for the formatting minken .

hee haw, teaming is back ;) :wtg:

Sweating is fun ;)

Tried it around "City". Yes, the TP is naqmed "City".

The Daikiba killed me and when I revived, it was like seeing the Service Center from above, falling down with light speed.

Cool effect when beeing revived ! :)

But my guess is that it is a bug/glitch. -_-

To the batmobile !

auto aim, auto shoot, auto mine, auto sweat, auto loot, auto navigation, auto crafting and another leveling of the landscape... how boring and uninteresting this is becoming simply because... some have lost the plot

"Have they got what it takes to stake a claim on Calypso?"

Apparently not...

FPC is becoming the planet of
wimps, whiners and wheezers

case in point
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/168955-marco-give-us-hearthstones.html

Hope the other planets will offer a better challenge
and quality of players
who are interested in
the quality of play...

:(

We already had 10 free sweating tools at the tips of our fingers

are you whining that FPC dont do what YOU wish ?

Reactions: Lee
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zntYhFIQatI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

too f*****g short

So... on to the elephant in the living room: When does the loot balance get some attention?

I've gotten used to the elephant, but not what he leaves behind....

Great VU, no Halloween gifts this year it looks like...

None yet... although sometimes the gifts have appeared after small mini-patches, and there's still 2 days left.

:cool:

Although, the frequency of successful attempts is higher, so it probably works out about the same over the course of, say, an hour.

I wonder who'll be the first person to loot/craft the VSE Mk. 2?

;)

None too soon!

I logged in for the first time since VU 10 and was underwhelmed in addition to being frustrated at not being able to move in an intuitive. My 6 and 11 year old kept trading-off the utterances of "Lame!"

Now that my initial frustrations with movement look like that are fixed, I can work on overcoming my "underwhelment".

God I love the new sweat cannon , it is the best designed tool or weapon ever made in this universe.

It looks a bit like a Romulan warbird design :)

But wow lol it looks very nice lol

Any idea what may come after this great sweating tool?

Maybe we can get one with TT value , with better functions on it?

like something with Focus Bubble as shields :) >??

Back