Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Ok, so for all those whiney biaaaatches who dont like pvp. I put this up for ya so you know what the game is @ RS turf Vamp Cath BG.

RS runs a training camp there for RS. Dont biatch if you get drawn into the line of fire. PS: RS has a catch and release policy which applies if requested "mostly" :D

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

Last edited:
Obivious troll is obvious.

Sending a support case might solve the Daisy issue quickly, lol :D

Watching that video, i remember CS, no skills only bunnyhoping.

yeah its always interesting to see when ppl who fight 2 vs 1 are proud to win.

lol

cheers

ermik

...you're putting catheters in vampires? :scratch2:

You're welcome to come show me your skills in PvP4 on calypso any time you'd like.

As I stated above. Obivous troll. I was on RT for some weeks and asked Daisy several times to join me on a red zone (similar to PVP4 on Calypso)... guess what? never came there, never even answered. So don't care about it :). Did I mention "obvious troll" already? No? Well: Obvious troll is obvious :).

Best way to promote a planet - troll and pk everybody!

yeah its always interesting to see when ppl who fight 2 vs 1 are proud to win.

lol

cheers

ermik

Geeez whats with all the excuses Lmao. If its not " Awwww, i couldnt shoot cause i had a pain in my ass, then its awww i "activated" (Wtf man, happens to me too :silly:) the terminals or awwww i was out of ammo, bugs, afk, you jump, yada yada yada.

Is there anyone out here who can shut the F up and shoot with out no baby ass whining ? :rolleyes:Obviously that means no BA, coat hangers, no Ex (that). Anyone else? (They cant shoot, dont worry, short story ) :laugh:

As I stated above. Obivous troll. I was on RT for some weeks and asked Daisy several times to join me on a red zone (similar to PVP4 on Calypso)... guess what? never came there, never even answered. So don't care about it :). Did I mention "obvious troll" already? No? Well: Obvious troll is obvious :).

WTF, u high on life or drugs ? Troll Smole Smoerble, same difference. Getting tired of the whiners like you whining they getting their asses handed to them at VCBG (Whichis PVP, PVP, PVP, PVP ), so made the post where all can see. Next time whine ass fluff balls can steer clear or ask nicely "May i please use the tp Daisy".

Have a PK day. Love and betrayal sincerely not yours. :D

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary :wtg:

Last edited:
Geez, all the excuses by Daisy like "i ignore a real challenge and claim I am cool but never do a fight were I can loose", rofl :D

Double lol at Daisy: I never whined because I got killed by you, rofl :D. Funny that you edit your post after my response :D:D:D So stop bithcing around and show up in a real PVP area, then we can talk :D.

Its pertty much like RL...

In RL: oh a rare animal... lets kill it!!!!

In RT: oh another avatar, havent seen one in a few weeks... lets kill it!!!

When/if there is a cheaper way to get to RT and back ill come join the war, ill be like batman! protector of the weak :D but atm its jut not worth it with the fees and shit to kill a few "rockstars"
.................................................................................................... :lolup:

Is this Queen Nicole? This one seems to have the same bad english.....:rolleyes:

dont feed the troll :)

i might just make a topic, ROCKSTARS, WE DONT GIVE A F..K!

Geeez whats with all the excuses Lmao. If its not " Awwww, i couldnt shoot cause i had a pain in my ass, then its awww i "activated" (Wtf man, happens to me too :silly:) the terminals or awwww i was out of ammo, bugs, afk, you jump, yada yada yada.

Is there anyone out here who can shut the F up and shoot with out no baby ass whining ? :rolleyes:Obviously that means no BA, coat hangers, no Ex (that). Anyone else? (They cant shoot, dont worry, short story ) :laugh:

oh im sorry , i wasnt referring to anything i was directly involved in , i was only referring to the video you posted , wich only included you and force , vs 1 man dilly , in every sequence.

cheers

ermik

Video did no justice for EU.
Jumping was laughable, what u have auto use on jump? :laugh:

Owell 10 points for trying I guess U always win!

:scratch2:

As much as I hate to be 'that sad forum hermit' this thread relating of course to Rocktropia should be in the 'Other planets discussion' forum. :duh:

And btw, the other side of your one sided video...

All I got before my Print Screen button burst in to flames.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but its important I do. We don't want people ACTUALLY thinking you can PK :laugh:

Once I deal with the Miniature Yorkshire terrier I turn my attention to the Chiwawa ;)

Last edited:
did i miss a tp on Calypso ? I dunno this is the the Planet Calypso form not Rocktropia maybe post on neverdie forume maybe ?

did i miss a tp on Calypso ? I dunno this is the the Planet Calypso form not Rocktropia maybe post on neverdie forume maybe ?

Its a PVP post

oh im sorry , i wasnt referring to anything i was directly involved in , i was only referring to the video you posted , wich only included you and force , vs 1 man dilly , in every sequence.

cheers

ermik

brings back memories.....

>> Daisy gets KOS Status @ rig ~ 5 to 7 V/S Daisy alone for weeks :D ~ Daisy get her Kills regardless ~ Rigger give up KOS (Issued by your very own Moosy ) LOVED IT, no seriously LOVED that :D
>> Todd & Crew organize a hunt Daisy party @ Lootable PVP (Zomhatten) ~ 5 v/s 1 ~ Daisy takes 3 and gets taken once ;)

The list of "Daisy v/s all" goes on and on and on (check the forums ;) )..... Nothing beats getting yer kills when all the odds are stacked are against ya ~ FACT ! BRING IT ON NIBS !!!!! Mwahahaha :wtg:

~ One way or another, Daisy ColdFinger has and will OWN you ! one on one or 5 on one either way, FACT !

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

As much as I hate to be 'that sad forum hermit' this thread relating of course to Rocktropia should be in the 'Other planets discussion' forum. :duh:

Its a PVP post

While this does take place on RockTropia, the main point is PVP. As there is no subforum in "Other Planets" for PVP discussion, this seems like a logical place for it.

I ask that folks try to remember the "RP" part in the term MMORPG ;)

For those that don't know or don't remember... it's "role-playing".

Have fun :thumbup:

painful reload on that Tango ;)

ps. my bad, thought it was a Tango :(

Last edited:

And btw, the other side of your one sided video...

Sorry to rain on your parade, but its important I do. We don't want people ACTUALLY thinking you can PK :laugh:

Once I deal with the Miniature Yorkshire terrier I turn my attention to the Chiwawa ;)

lol, touche.

I watched the video and it looked like Force got all the kills in it. Who PVPs with just a bravo?

lol, touche.

I watched the video and it looked like Force got all the kills in it. Who PVPs with just a bravo?

Those that don't have the opalo maxed yet..

LOL - two sides to every coin -

Pathetic... everybody who has been up there knows that only the tp area is pvp, and you prolly hide behind a bush to "attack".

Btw were you afk all the times I was there staring at you? :laugh:

if there was any money to be made in the PVP on rocktropia you would only live there for a few seconds. So life your dream while you still can and die once things get interestning for the PKers out there.

Seen you only twice (Cause you never in pvp) and both times you were on yer back Daisy Gazing after a nice phat overdose of Daisy's home brew Marber juice. Thats right Marber juice ;) Last time you were tickling me with yer Ubah gatling gun @ BG. (Didnt end well for ya that time either :D

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. Your late ;)

Zomhatten Park Lootable pvp.
http://www.neverdie.com/rocktropia/2155-daisys-most-excellent-pk-adventures.html

Back on topic now :)

If you got to any ROCK STAR pvp turf, WE WILL EAT YOU :D Grrrrr (toe bone) rrrr ...damn hang on i get yer bones stuck in my teeth. GRRRRRRRR (hows that ? ) :silly:

Last edited:
was this thread a joke btw? lol

epic video skills lol

we better stay away from RT, this looks dangerous =)

*scan* .. "oh I have better equipment at the moment, let's challenge her".

Where is the bravery in that, everyone can compare equipment.
It's funny how all you guys keep going on about skills and your equipment 'owning each other' while most of you can't aim at all. I also fought some of you guys and afterwards they conclude that they are much better and we are not a threat. However... they did waste about miss about 4/5th of their shots. There is one thing you all forget,
when the beer gardens are open we'll be ready..

Equipment can be bought..
Skills can be gained and even bought..

But I'm pretty sure most of you guys will still aim far off...
As I said before in an other post, once the gardens open, stop talking, just bring it on

PS:
don't start crying if you die because your to afraid to decay your armor
as seen before at the rig in the previous episode of Daisy's Adventures :)

ShinHurr Hoth Uras
Proud to be a RockStar

Back