Where is the community manager?

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Hi Hanne! :D

I'm just wondering where you are? As i understood it you are the community manager and from my understanding that is the only thing you work with. So i'm wondering what you are doing since you seem to hardly be here :/

When they hired you i expected atleast one blogpost a week, and a few posts a week on the forum. But since some time now you have made like one or two forumposts i think, and not a single blogpost for a few weeks (last one april 1st)

So an update would be nice pretty please with sugar on top :p

ps. get them ppl over at MA to speed up the discussion about scopes please. Support said they were discussing it so some input on that would be nice, we as a community REALLY want to know what they actually do (since they seem to do nothing but add decay)

easter holiday maby :rolleyes:

still long thaught

and yeh i too expected one bloog post a week

Ya agreed, she did mention elsewhere she has been under the weather a bit with flue or something. Flue or not, you can still write ;)

Smal reminder ...Hanne = FPC and not MA. Ma goes over the system not FPC

And i chatted with here last sunday ..so she is still out there. Proably bit busy right now .. remember new content coming etc etc

And i chatted with here last sunday ..so she is still out there. Proably bit busy right now .. remember new content coming etc etc

MA/ FPC same shit different name as the saying goes :p

And well hanne is the communitymanager, not the content fixer :p

search.jpg

Had a nasty cold ;)

Ya agreed, she did mention elsewhere she has been under the weather a bit with flue or something. Flue or not, you can still write ;)

If you ever make it as a manager I'd feel sorry for the people working under you.

You'd be saying:

"Sick what's that get to work NOW! NO SLACKING! sick or not :mad:

Sickness is not allowed!"

he he /joking

If you ever make it as a manager I'd feel sorry for the people working under you.

You'd be saying:

he he /joking

mate that's not a joke , but a fact . such people exist IRL , and are not very few :mad:

You'd be saying:

he he /joking

Company Policies

To All Employees,
The following company policies are effective immediately:-

SICK DAYS: A doctor’s sick note will no longer be accepted as proof of sickness. If you are able to get to the doctor, you are able to come into work.

:lolup:

She does nothing with the content. Only write and communicate with us I believe...

Then again it shows how quickly corrupts active members of the community into straw puppets kept in storage..

First there was a little easter break and after, like said, I had a bit of a nasty cold. Tbh Id rather not make a big fuzz out of it and go out public every time I have the sniffles ;) Thats personal.

If you had checked my facebook page though, you'd know.

MA/ FPC same shit different name as the saying goes :p

No, its not the same. Not for us who work here.

QUOTE]

Wonderfull, instead of a forum or a blog now they use facebook! :rolleyes:

Nothing against you Hanne, im sure u are restricted by FPC>

Wonderfull, instead of a forum or a blog now they use facebook! :rolleyes:

Nothing against you Hanne, im sure u are restricted by FPC>

Thats my personal facebook page. A lot of Calypso people have added me there. Its not an "official" means of communicating and I am sorry but I feel absolutely no need having to use a official blog to write about me being sick. Its personal, and it has nothing to do with "restrictions from FPC".

She does nothing with the content. Only write and communicate with us I believe...

Then again it shows how quickly corrupts active members of the community into straw puppets kept in storage..

How the ***** can you know what Hanne has to do. Are you Marco or something ? Maybe she also tests things how can we know :)

I know Hanne and i work together with her with the Extended Guides program so does that mean i'm corrupt because I say something different that goes against your conspicary theories?

Hanne is doing a great job even logs outside office hours. Keep up the good work Hanne. and I see you ingame.

I think this thread shows just how cynic the forum has gotten to what to expect from " officials" and " managers " of community in this virtual world.

Communication is always easier beforhand than after when the " shitstorm" is already in motion. A short post that community manager is away currently and will be back this or that date would have been so easy. The reason for the away aint important. We dont give a sheit if its a cold or not ;).
yet the people involved in either MA / FPC time after time chooses to communicate via silence and rumorspreading pointing to a chat here or a chat there. Its silly....just silly.

Its bad enough not having a forum of your own FPC ! Please try and keep this one informed minimum and show some interest..

Hanne, has Marco got you playtesting the 80 missions? :)

Hope you are feeling better now.

First there was a little easter break and after, like said, I had a bit of a nasty cold. Tbh Id rather not make a big fuzz out of it and go out public every time I have the sniffles ;) Thats personal.

No, its not the same. Not for us who work here.

True that you been sick and sure it was easter too, but some new updates would be nice to get soon :) We just want to know what's going on :)

And ur facebook posts hardly show up on my facebook :( I guess i need to spy on your page more :p

Although i have to partly agree with strakkan above. A short notice that there might be a delay in communication would be good. As if the community manager does dissapear for a "long" time people will start to wonder. And also the "bad" part with being a community manager is that your work is like 24/7, that's the sacrifice one does when taking a job as a community manager.

You'd be saying:

he he /joking

Hehe, yea apologies. I see now how that came across lol. Seems the recce mentality is till rife in this one ;)

Still, sitting around, living yourself more into it, will just make you weaker :D When you feel pain, thats the time you push it even harder ;)

Ffs people, stop hassling her and maybe things will get done.

Nothing annoys me more at work than people demanding progress reports every 5 minutes. Progress would be twice as fast if they stopped bothering me about it all the time!

Nothing annoys me more at work than people demanding progress reports every 5 minutes. Progress would be twice as fast if they stopped bothering me about it all the time!

So dont bitch about it, sit them down, discuss the suggestion you have, and then deliver as stated ;)

agree

I agree with what Oleg said, however If they say there will be weekly blog posts and we don't get one for 2 weeks..... wtf
All you have to do is say "weekly blog posts are delayed and will resume asap"
bam.... no big effort.

I'm not gonna say anything about Hanne, that's not my concern.... it's the company. No one can fill in for Hanne? If i'm sick from work it's not like shit just doesn't get done. Someone has to step up and make some effort.

OH yea....

And is it mid-april yet???? :eyecrazy:

Meh,

Anyone who worked in a project group of any kind, or done any publishing - old media or digital - knows that all deadlines are prone to change. Delays happen.

Please understand that all promised dates are estimates.

Good luck tomorrow, FPC/MA. :D

I agree with what Oleg said, however If they say there will be weekly blog posts and we don't get one for 2 weeks..... wtf
All you have to do is say "weekly blog posts are delayed and will resume asap"
bam.... no big effort.

I'm not gonna say anything about Hanne, that's not my concern.... it's the company. No one can fill in for Hanne? If i'm sick from work it's not like shit just doesn't get done. Someone has to step up and make some effort.

OH yea....

And is it mid-april yet???? :eyecrazy:

In the MArch 30th news post from Hanne Marco has posted saying he expects there to be a mission wednesday rather soon. Just search Mindark/FPC posts under the search tab and you can see.

I agree. Hanne does a great job and yes even FPC ppl are human and get sick etc etc. No need for her to report everthing back to us.

Hanne for qeeun ! (tho Emma stay goddess ;))

I contacted Hanne through PM with a question 4 days ago; I've received an answer in 30 mins or so.

However, I can't say the same thing about other management people at MA unfortunately.

I can give a report :

Loot still sucks and absolute nothing new :laugh:

Back