Where will you stage your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

This was a tough choice, I've had great memories at both Limnadian and Billy's but I decided on the latter. Too bad that Billy's has been deserted for a good 4 years or so now :(

I think i'll stay at fort furry maybe, any links to this map your talking about?

also i don't think you will be hurt if you log out in your apartment, i think you just wont be able to leave threw the door or mess with anything inside it.:laugh:

At the rig ofc.

Days worth of oil drops. All for me.

*cough*no tp chip*cough*

Auction for me maybe? Defenetly where neconus are...those bloody bastards owe me shoes!

I'll be logging off in Atlas Haven....home of Atlas Haven Radio. I spend more time there than anywhere, so it seems fitting.

I, for one, believe that everyone will have to start in port atlantis with no teleports added yet, so that all can explore the new land by foot (teleport chips will be deactivated at the start).

I think this would create a great sense of new discovery, and think that locating people where they where at log-off could be somewhat difficult, mostly due to radical changes to the Calypsian geography and topography...

But well, I guess I will relocate myself around solis crater perhaps, just in case, as it will be interesting to see how that place looks with new graphics.

I think i'll stay at fort furry maybe, any links to this map your talking about?

also i don't think you will be hurt if you log out in your apartment, i think you just wont be able to leave threw the door or mess with anything inside it.:laugh:

Where is this 'fort furry' located, I feel like it needs a good nuking. J/k of course ;)

Atlas Heaven for me. Wanna see how they redo the red city in VU 10.0 and why not, if Daikibas got reshaped well :D

Hi,

From the information we have at this point, if you are in CND at the time of the update you will continue to be there when you log back in.

Please stay tuned to the news section on the website for more information.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

maybe thats just CND though.. i asked about CND lol

It may be that one finds oneself at the same continent/asteroid/space station that one was situated at at log-off, but I think( and hope for that matter) that one finds oneself in the general starter zone of said location, thus; PA for Eudoria, Tresure Island center(or new oxford) for Amethera, control room for CND and so on..

Actually, I've realised that where ever we logout before CE2 if we're not inside a buidling there won't necessarily be a tp nearby when we log back in as they've all have moved and we won't have.

Maybe I'll log out inside the mall at Twin Peaks or inside the Bar in Jason.

Underneath the Aetherex spawn, gun pointed skywards and all the ammo I can gather ready to go.

Hurrikane

the last thing i will do is buy everything in the TT a few times...
in an auction house...
in port atlantis...

the last thing i will do is buy everything in the TT a few times...
in an auction house...
in port atlantis...

this sudenly sounds like a good plan....:laugh:

Simple question....Where will you preposition your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

Im thinking I would like to login and see Crystal Palace for my first VU 10.0 experience. :cool:

Since I'm planning on spending Saturday night forward on CND, chances are I'll be logging in up there. If not, Twin Peaks, ready to head north for some bot bashing fun.

Yeah.. tempting.. count me in.. ;-)

Anyone wanns sit in New Switzerland and
gaze at the Star filled night sky with me? (A)

My initial concept was choosing Shinook Jungle TP,
but since u'll be in New Switz and it's more near to
atm uncharted territories (unspoiled with LAs yet) :shower:

I would be pleased to have a seat for gazing of stars above our heads
and tree shadows below our feets. Hey, Argies, where are you..? :yay:

Wishing to be first, or among lucky ones, who'll discover new TPs.. :idea:

PA for me!! The funnest part of coming to EU was exploring the world and getting all the TPs. I want to do it again this time site seeing and not dying everytime I meet a mob. I'm certain there will be a lot of beautiful sights to see all over Calypso.

Great question...
:thumbup:

hard to decide
:scratch2:
I have a spot up in the mountains
along the river northwest of Orthos mound
:cool:
My usual in town spot sitting in front of the benches in PA
:cool:
Or naked with a load of shit in middle of PVP4
:eek:

Best place to log out may be mid air. Get some wally shelving or other furniture stack and climb till at a decent height. Then await new vu.

Logging out in mid air would allow you to see the landscape and see perhaps where the nearest tp or the general feel of the landscape.

Just had a thought , furniture may disappear then you'd just fall down to ground with your furniture gone :)

Best place to log out may be mid air. Get some wally shelving or other furniture stack and climb till at a decent height. Then await new vu.

Logging out in mid air would allow you to see the landscape and see perhaps where the nearest tp or the general feel of the landscape.

Just had a thought , furniture may disappear then you'd just fall down to ground with your furniture gone :)

Or you could glitch with the new physics and be shot upwards until you get transported to a new server.

EDIT: Also, lol Fort Furry. That's where Calloe must be hiding :laugh:

In our apt with tinfoil hats on ;)

If it were purely for scenery I would log off in New Switzerland. Jumping off the tower is something I intend to do in the first day at least. Unless I'll be busy going on massive teleport runs.

I'm gonna log off where I happen to be at the time, which will likely be Minopolis.

Will be logging off at the NAZ and doing the TP run again back in the days, hopefully with a few friends.

Simple question....Where will you preposition your avatar for the final logoff before 10.0?

Im thinking I would like to login and see Crystal Palace for my first VU 10.0 experience. :cool:

I hope the teleporter works up in CP upon initial VU10 ;)
Though good choice.

CND & CP will be worth the visit after CE2 for aesthetic content.

I will go and hide in the "caves" of eudoria and walk from there towards the lovely PA where I landed.

Sakura city

I think I would like to login and seeTwin Peak

I might climp the mountain overlooking Twin Peaks, by the statue, looking down over the city or head south to the southern tip of the continent and see how the "smiley" face looks like. :)

Then it's off to the apartment when they patch it! :D

I think Calypso Rescue Team is going to have a lot of work to do :laugh:

Not sure where I'm going to log off tho, Treasure Island maybe :)

Last edited:
Back