Search results

1. T

Apprentice

Candle Stick Mentor Edition really isn't that good. Might not be worth the time IMO :laugh:
  2. T

100 sweat into a hangar

You are an inspiration to me... I admire you're persistence. And now I am back to keep fighting the non depositor life :yay: Free bumps!
  3. T

Graduation

I am also trying to graduate without depositing. The thing is I'm skilling with rifle. I'm so close but it's still gonna take me a couple more weeks. Oh well, looking forward to it though. And congradulations :yay: How long did it take you?
  4. T

I love EU because...

I've asked myself this question before and couldn't actually find the answer. But now when I really think about it, the players are serious about this business that goes on within the games. Unlike other mmo's there aren't a bunch of kids running around with amazing skills that just blab on all...
  5. T

The Best Mining Run Ever

I'm jealous... I need a run like that :eyecrazy:
  6. T

Who are mobs based on?

Molisk are mutated teddy bears? hah
  7. T

Perception..lootbringer..true or false?

Before, about 6 months ago, I used to be a firm believer in this. As well as many other methods I thought would bring in loot, it did seem to work. But now, it's nothing but a myth. I have gained lots of perception, killed everything on the radar, put bombs all over the place, and got nothing in...
  8. T

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

Another improvement you could make on it is being able to change the time zone. But overall I it's awesome :yay:
  9. T

Petition against the 2pec decay

Trox Charles O'Rien signing in
  10. T

Imp. FireForge 8000 - mother!

How come you didn't show "The creature has no loot" haha awesome gun though, i'm jealous
  11. T

Oil Rig

Don't expect to much though.... It's just a little oil rig in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of atrox... And watch out for the ubers... they bite
  12. T

Public thx to a friend

That's a true EU friend right there... :D
  13. T

100 sweat into a hangar

Sounds like a cool idea and all but... I'm not sure if EU will be around by the time you are half way to your goal :(
  14. T

New place?

Yeah that's pretty old... But the first time I was there (about 2 vu's ago) I looted a nice little ESI :yay:
  15. T

What's in your wallet?

Mine is pretty much empty. Sure if I had some stuff to put in it I definitely would but when you need PEDs everything goes :rolleyes:
  16. T

Full-fat, definately not skim

Way to take it down with the ol' trusty opalo :laugh:
  17. T

EU 'Hang'ing?

Usually when this happens to me I click inside of the chat box but don't type anything and just push enter and then you can remove it
  18. T

is chipping cheating?

If you want to get decent skills in a short amount of time chipping is the way to go. Definitely not cheating since the skill gains have slowed down very much.
  19. T

Suggestions for fixing the system

Very nice ideas IMO. We'll just have to wait and see what MA really does...
  20. T

looting places

Look for things that you can kill easily without wasting much ammo. You'll then be able to kill more of them and in return get atleast a little bit of loot. When I first started hunting I went after the snables. They loot very good. Still hunt them somteimes :D And just because something is...
  21. T

skill gain slow down

Depends on the time of day for me... And sometimes it just might be THE day. While some hours of the day I might get good loots I won't get any skill, other times I get loads of skill and no loots. Most of the time I don't get much of either though :rolleyes: But when I notice I'm not getting...
  22. T

Is running mobs through a base bad form?

It's thrilling when a train of a mob is behind a green dot on the radar and you see it coming straight for you... makes me laugh :laugh:
  23. T

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

My number is 428
  24. T

Uncommon BLP Rifle Demographics

I got killed with a M&L 35 ME the other day :rolleyes:
  25. T

What was your favourite ever loot?

Will you take me hunting :D haha
Back