account locked

klmantul

Young
Society
ROmania Renegades
-- KLMANTUL --
I buy ped from someone and after 2-3 weaks entropia lock my account. I try to spoke with someone but no answer, I try to call MA, no answer.

After that I send an email to MA and they told me that: This account has been locked due to an ongoing investigation involving credit card fraud. We will not unlock this account again. Please refer to § 5 of the ToU for further details. ???what is this???

I never use credit card for my account. Whay MA locked my account?

Someone can help me with this?
How I can unlock my account?

P.S. sorry for my bad english but is not my first languages.

Last edited:
because you bought stolen peds maybe?

its not allowed to buy peds from other avatars in game. you need to use MAs options.

Te-ai calmat? :)

As you said you bought stolen money. Maybe you want to tell us the name of the seller!?
Hope you can sort it out with MA, if you are innocent.

Yes tell seller name before thread is closed :)

Yes tell seller name before thread is closed :)

I met someone personaly in Bucarest, RO and give me ped from some avatar, not 1 avatar. I don't know avatar name. Is 5-6 avatar. I buy ~1500 ped for $70, is a great offer.

I met someone personaly in Bucarest, RO and give me ped from some avatar, not 1 avatar. I don't know avatar name. Is 5-6 avatar. I buy ~1500 ped for $70, is a great offer.

lol, you bought 1500 ped for $70 and didnt think there was something wrong about it? gratz on getting you account locked for not being very smart.

When something sounds too good to be true it probably is. Next time get your peds in the legit way and you will have no problems.

The person you bought peds from probably used a stolen CC to get them, now you bought stolen goods so you are as guilty as him.

If your account doesn't get unlocked make a new account and don't do that again.

Still you need to do an ingame trade with one avarta that places 1500 ped in a trade window - or was you just told where you could find 1500 ped on the ground?

Grats you have aquiered a new skill
Dont buy stolen money

Well, clearly you bought peds that were deposited ingame with stolen credit cards. You should find the bastard and kick his ass and report him to police and MA so they know the name of the stolen credit card user.

When something sounds too good to be true it probably is. Next time get your peds in the legit way and you will have no problems.

The person you bought peds from probably used a stolen CC to get them, now you bought stolen goods so you are as guilty as him.

If your account doesn't get unlocked make a new account and don't do that again.

I can make another avatar...I try to make another avatar but unsucces...is locked to. Whay?

Still you need to do an ingame trade with one avarta that places 1500 ped in a trade window - or was you just told where you could find 1500 ped on the ground?

Grats you have aquiered a new skill
Dont buy stolen money

an ingame trade with an avatar

I can make another avatar...I try to make another avatar but unsucces...is locked to. Whay?

Because they locked your first and clearly see that you are making another one. You are violating the rules of creating more than 1 account per person as well and trying to bypass MA`s lock.

LoL :D

what do you have with RO? this is my country, I love it.
Probably MA is like you...anti-RO
This is the reason that my account is locked from 3 weaks and no answer.
Thanks for post "anti-RO"

Most probably not peds from stolen credit cards... But whole scammed account..

As you can deposit only 10$ per month? before they send you activation code for your CC..

So they would need to have 1000 credit cards >D

i dont think kimmi meant it in that way, in the past MA has had some problems with a few people from Romania and because of those few people MA has acted with suspicion towards the whole country in the past.

not only people from Romania have had their accounts locked without a proper or fast response from MA.

i think you will have to be patient and if you did not knowingly do anything illegal i think your problems will sort itself out in time.

Read this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropia-universe/29998-why-romania-banned.html

Dear participant,
This is a very difficult issue. We have experienced immense problems with a group of people from Romania which has specialized in scamming activities within the Entropia Universe. Not only does such behaviour ruin the experience of single victims (and thereby violating the EULA), but also cast bad light on the virtual universe itself as a place for scammers and the like.

Since we have tried all other options without success, we see no choice but to block all applications from Rumania for a certain period of time. We know that this will also affect innocent people and this is most regretful. If you kwow someone who wants to join the Entropia Universe and you can vouch for him/her, please ask him/her to send us a VERIFIED copy (with a stamp and signature from the issuer) of his passport together with the Email he wants to use. When we have received this document, we will manually write his application and send him the link to activate his account.

Most probably not peds from stolen credit cards... But whole scammed account..

As you can deposit only 10$ per month? before they send you activation code for your CC..

So they would need to have 1000 credit cards >D

you can depo a whole lot more. And the code to get the code from the machine they might have had access to.

Buying ped outside the game, from stolen money or not deserves a lock imho. Hope u learned your lessen to only use the legit options for deposits, if MA lets u in again that is.

You baught 150$ for 70$ and wounder whats wrong ?

i think you will have to be patient and if you did not knowingly do anything illegal i think your problems will sort itself out in time.

When you buy 1500ped for 70$ you know this could not be legal or you are stupid

not all people is like 1

Read it, understand it and adapt to it.

You bought 150$ for 70$ so what makes you different? You basically bought stolen money.

If someone comes upp to you and gives you 150$ and you only have to pay 70$ for it and you dont think anything is wrong with that then .....

You clearly bought stolen goods from a professional scammer. You said he owns 5-6 accounts? So you knew he was doing something fishy ingame. Sold you 1500 ped for 70$ because those peds were clearly HOT! He should have known he was going to get caught soon, so, bam! Most probably, since you traded him ingame without offering any kind of "payment" in the trade window, MA thought you were one of those other avatars the guy used to do his scams. So that makes you a colaborator of a scam, on MA's eyes, even if you did not know it! (well, you were expecting to fork in an extra 50% on your shady deal).

Congratulations, you got "contaminated" and found a way to enter MA's IP blacklist. I'm not sure how easy you will create another account now. But you can try! Begin by contacting support and send them your passport copy, ID, whatever, to show you're a legit player (i hope your data matches the one of your account, or.. game over).

The OP's story is a little unclear. Did the purveyor of stolen PEDs initially make contact in-game or RL?

How does the OP know how many accounts the stolen PEDs that they purchased came from multiple accounts?

Why would the OP think purchasing MONEY for less than half price could possibly be a legitimate transaction?

Sorry, I just see some things that don't add up here.

Why would he sell you $150 for $70 when he could had more withdrawing the money directly from MA? .. think next time.

Back