Forum Hang-About

Status
hmmm interesting ...everyone jump into chatroom at 13:00 get your questions ready :) We don't want to waste everyone times so think carefully what you want to ask about ;)

Thanks Frank, I'm looking forward to it.

Woho nice to see MA officials chatting with us normal people;):wtg:

moderators get ready to record the chat !

moderators get ready to record the chat !

Agreed. I will not be home on friday so I want to catch up on the "That's for me to know and you to find out" and the " ;-) " answers later :p

nice one,

a lot of stuff was really thought out last time, i no Simon got a lot out of it for the new arrivals area.

Another "Friday With Frank" ... this could become addicting! :yay: Frank, we MUST keep meeting this way, and ... I won't miss this go round. :D

Great!!!

This time I know is not like the chat of xfire where we all could ask questions. I figured is a normal chat after reading it all on forum thread. :D
I hope I can make it for a small chat.

would anyone be so kind and ask on friday about when will the promised footguards arrive and if MA is aware that not even in case of hardcore fapping it is not realistic to get beyond pro level 100 requirements in less than 100 years.

about mod faps we already know that those have not dropped in the last 4 years, otherwise we would have got the answer on that question.

J.

nice this time i wont miss :)

+10 cool points to MA for keeping these regular :)

Did anybody grab a transcript of this for those of us that were not able to make it. If it has been posted can you post a link, I can only find the one from the last chat.

Thanks!

Did anybody grab a transcript of this for those of us that were not able to make it. If it has been posted can you post a link, I can only find the one from the last chat.

Thanks!

one of the admin will probably retrieve it from server like last time

In a brilliant bit of timing, I joined the chat just in time to see Frank thanking us for the chat & wishing us luck with the Eomon. :D

I shall look forward to reading the transcript.

I missed the chat after all :( ... I think the transcript should be posted eventually, so those of us who missed it will get to see it. :D

Status
Back