Harbinger Teaser

Did we see the same video?
All the new thing I see is a burning vehicle.
The location can easily be Hades.

How come you are in the storyline?? Have I missed something...

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

Menace

HA! i was right!

You heard it here first, robots trying to get a foothold on calypso in hades crater. Stay tuned to staves blog for more exclusives during this event!

ROFL

Can't view the video properly since it does not seem to have any play back controls other then play / pause.

Can't they load one of the free online video player tools so that we an see if video has loaded before player /rewind / forward to see stuff again? Or put it in a youtube channel or something which will give alot more exposure.

Anyway, it was stuttering all over the place for me, and leaving it on pause for a while did not seem to preload.

Welcome back Hades! I have missed you :grouphug:

Loot at it. This is 100% Hades crater, unless its another crater made elsewhere.

I had trouble with the one on FPC's page.

They've also uploaded it to YouTube which worked better:

Yeah in that one it definitely looks like the crater

omg lol

wow. Thanks for the laugh. I was like "ahhahah, that's it?"
such a good opening with the music and lights. I was like "ohh man, looks good" then just like some building
and then the picture we have already seen.
wow. I'm sorta less excited than before teehee!:lolup::lolup::lolup:

did we have fire already? as shown in the video.

In the Harbinger they wrote this:
The Harbinger Event will feature new enemies to fight, a gripping storyline complete with new missions,
a new environment, and an ending determined by the players.
Check the bolded. So yes, a new "area" is comming. Hopefully a (huge) cave or similar... ;)

one word BEACONS ;)

That harbinger thingy looks mighty cyborgish.

wow. Thanks for the laugh. I was like "ahhahah, that's it?"
such a good opening with the music and lights. I was like "ohh man, looks good" then just like some building
and then the picture we have already seen.
wow. I'm sorta less excited than before teehee!:lolup::lolup::lolup:

MA/FPC like to do short little teasers like this. If you remember the VU10 teasers we used to get on a weekly basis in June / July 09 they are intended to whet the appetite a bit - looking at your EF join date you may not have seen those though. :)

Teaser seems ok to me.

Why spoil the waiting, letting us know 'exactly' whats comming.
A doorway into the Typhon, by the looks of it, so probably a lot of underground stuff :)

Roll on the 9th, cant wait :yay:

I just hope the update goes without hitches, and the lag's improved.

I can't get the thing to play smoothly... anyone else?

if it fdoes not play smoothly, left click on the applet, choose setting, and increase cache size.

Would this event have anything to do with the RX-?? Fembot that appeared at Twins a a few months ago? She seemed very cyborg-ish.

Sweet I like the teaser!! :yay: Let see what they have in store.. not much time to wait!! :wtg:

ready for fight

Hey!!! What did I do to you??!! ;)

Ummm im starting to really believe it could be player controled, lol I cant wait haha Im only a level14 Rifle and ima waste the ped on my fun for this one lets go "HARBINGER"

Yeah it was slow for me also, I checked to see what my connection speed was:

Don't think it's me. :D

What was wrong with that teaser? It gave short little glimpses, isn't that the whole point of a teaser?

Video loaded very slowly for me tho, had to pause it and come back to it awhile later for it to play without shuddering very badly.

for me it is a bad teaser, I rather want less to discover that event after i watched it than before. But after all it's just a teaser only the event will count

Last edited:
War Titan Typhon was not destroyed upon impact with Calypso and its been waiting.....causing the ground to vibrate......and evolving Oh my!

Hmmmm :scratch: it will be interesting to see it unfold so long as I don't get any hopes up for loot like SGA I think I will enjoy it.

Imo, that does NOT look like Hades crater. I may not have spent as much time as others there, but it looks WAY too circular, vertical and smooth to be Hades crater. I would wager it being somewhere ELSE, namely this 'new location' that has been perpetually hinted at.

But yes, it looks cool. Can't wait to see what sort of new ped-sucking missions we're going to be involved now to decide the fate of EU! :laugh:

definitely not the hades crater, the hades crater is darker and misty looking and the area around the hades carter looks nothing like the crater on the video teaser, terrain arround the crater in the vid looks smooth and deserty looking

my guesses are either
1 camp phoenix area will get a makeover like the pa area
or
2 we will get another continent, or continent addition, such as the unfinished looking sides of amethera

Looks mighty like a Pariah from the Necron race in Dawn of War. :p

it would be silly if they are finally doing something story related and then they ignore one of the biggest story points in Calypso's recent history. I'd be surprised if it isn't the Hades crater redone for this....and disappointed too

Back