FYI: I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

P.S.

This kind of trend driving in real life commodity market is highly illegal. Thank God for EU :lol:

Really? I see hording commodities just a business move. Like the monopoly of Diamonds. ;)

Ok

So I guess this is your game:

1) You buy something for 101% lets call it TTFooder#69
2) You come to forums and say - treeeembleeee Im buying TTFooder#69 for 105% now.
3) You let ppl buy that crap for 101% and re-post it on auction for 105%, some sells, market price reflects 105% now
4) You put TTFooder#69 for 104% and someone should buy it

Right? :D

Cunning, cunning I say. Lets see if it works now. :laugh:

I.

P.S.

This kind of trend driving in real life commodity market is highly illegal. Thank God for EU :lol:

Nope your wrong as well.

Why does everyone's main motivation have to be greed? Why assume i am attempting to raise prices so i can cash in on it? What if i am just Paying the Mark-up on useless TT food. and TT'ing it so no one can make a profit from it? Not even myself?

Could this be it? Could i be so nice? OR am i really the dick you make me out to be? You must think me to be an idiot, however. What if. just what if? i am being Generous? i can tell you i have paid around 4400 ped in Mark-ups to other players in the past month and a half. Did i do it for personal gain? Did i do it just for playing forum games? Hell did i Even Do it? You have no idea :D

But hey Thats the nature of speculation. is what i am saying real or not? is all my info i am giving you True or not?

Nope your wrong as well.

Why does everyone's main motivation have to be greed? Why assume i am attempting to raise prices so i can cash in on it? What if i am just Paying the Mark-up on useless TT food. and TT'ing it so no one can make a profit from it? Not even myself?

Could this be it? Could i be so nice? OR am i really the dick you make me out to be? You must think me to be an idiot, however. What if. just what if? i am being Generous? i can tell you i have paid around 4400 ped in Mark-ups to other players in the past month and a half. Did i do it for personal gain? Did i do it just for playing forum games? Hell did i Even Do it? You have no idea :D

But hey Thats the nature of speculation. is what i am saying real or not? is all my info i am giving you True or not?

Well, it depends on if and to what extent the number of the socket components is limited in game. It would be a nice test of that in any case if you did not TT the components but hoarded.

You are a strange dude...

Ok Everyone pull up your copy of Mark-Up for

Socket I Component

Pull up the Graph.

Now weekly and monthly Charts show a huge volume Spike. In the amount of sales.

Now Deal With the Lack of supply....

Granted... there is a good deal still dropping. But until there is enough to go around again....

Raise your own mark up's. Thanks for the Free Food. :D

You realise that Merp are being murdered in the MILLIONS?

Nope your wrong as well.

I think I got ya game duuude - and now you are poetic talking your way outta it.

:laugh:

I mean cmon:

I.

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

You are not affecting me. I pay rockbottom prices!:D

Socket I Components? Do you know how much of this stuff gets tt'd every day by hunters? Far, far more than you can buy. The instant the % creeps up for you to resell, you will be undercut by those then willing to put it on auction instead of tt'ing. Your only hope is that nearly everyone becomes so used to tt'ing it that they don't notice the market % rise.

Fail. :rolleyes:

Socket I Components? Do you know how much of this stuff gets tt'd every day by hunters? Far, far more than you can buy. The instant the % creeps up for you to resell, you will be undercut by those then willing to put it on auction instead of tt'ing. Your only hope is that nearly everyone becomes so used to tt'ing it that they don't notice the market % rise.

Fail. :rolleyes:

this is the problem with his idea... i dont think he has any idea of the amount of junk that gets tt-ed each day, and it isnt just sockets. i also think he forgot to check sales volume for some of this junk..

this is the problem with his idea... i dont think he has any idea of the amount of junk that gets tt-ed each day, and it isnt just sockets. i also think he forgot to check sales volume for some of this junk..

Well, but do we know that it would in fact remain plentiful if less of it went into the TT? Knight Thigh(M) s (F) loot very differently as an example. Could it not be this is because a lot of the (F) parts go into TT and get recycled while basicly non of the (M) ones do?

Can you buy my Boar M UL armor set for the correct value then??

Could this be it? Could i be so nice? OR am i really the dick you make me out to be?

You forgot to add the poll, but i vote for #2 (or is it #3? :laugh:)

No i would be joking if i said i TT'ed all of it.

It all depends on if i can make a profit from it later. if it does not pass the test. then i wont buy it.

I know the market very very well :) try playing at my level without a deposit for 5 years. then come back and tell me u understand Eu. Unless your father is the monopoly man or some other monacle wearing millionare. I doubt you will have any impact on the market. At least long term.

Ok, u dont deposits, good luck cornering any market :laugh:

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.

There are tons of resellers ingame, from wannabe-resellers who try to get a monopoly on a104, via the common auction resellers to uber-resellers who sell stuff at 140% of market price in their shop.
And their knowledge and experience ranges from zero days ("I'm here to do business I don't have to learn how game works") to been here from dawn of ages more or less.

So if you're joining them I guess it's just a matter of time until you find your spot.

As for enhancer crafting components, the useful and semi-rare ones are imho expensive already, and hoarded by the existing resellers. The other ones (the ones I loot more or less daily) are almost impossible to sell, and I usually TT them in stacks of 10 ped/each when I need the cash. I guess most hunters just shove them in TT at end of each run.
I doubt someone start to emptying auction from them will make a difference in the long run - I got a feeling the big tiering/enhancer skillers have enough hunters or traders in their socs (Universe United, Shaolin, Art of War, Planet Express) to keep them provided.

Ok i just woke up... And looked at the market...

Well Looks like there is some change. Its small but there is a change. Now i wonder if it will keep up on its own. this is the true test.

gldoing it :) i love higher MU.... but u will have hard time...

PM me and I'll send you the number of my therapist.

Ya know. there is something everyone does not see yet. My real motive. Is this really about Raising the Mark ups on items? What if i am attempting to lower the Mark ups of some items?

I don't think anyone is going to stroke you man! Keep doing it yourself ;) .

But I love the fact that you'll be putting more PEDs in game.

Age of Dwindling :spam: ?

Ya know. there is something everyone does not see yet. My real motive. Is this really about Raising the Mark ups on items? What if i am attempting to lower the Mark ups of some items?

somehow i doubt this thread will have any effect on the market.. :eyecrazy:

somehow i doubt this thread will have any effect on the market..
never know... maybe he'll dump all the efd he's getting from it in to your fund! ;)

never know... maybe he'll dump all the efd he's getting from it in to your fund! ;)

seeing as i'm not currently accepting new shareholders or new EFD that might be kinda hard. - ; )

(I read a nice piece about money laundry in games but can't find it now...I mean with a biz where anything below 20% loss is good, chances are you get some freak prices from time to time.) (Yes, off topic. Sorry.)

Best argument so far

Well I am seeing a effect on the market. I wonder why no one else is seeing it... Are you guys looking in the right place?

Becouse i am not ready to spell it out to you guys yet.

How can you keep doing this with Ceiling Cat watching???

Back