Next Island teaser

awesome neverdie!

but you guys made a little booboo.
when you show 400 bc theres an icon bar across the top, looks like our normal in game skills, menus, inventory bar. X3

So... keyboard layout is going to be the same?

This is fantastic ND!

The graphics look superb and the whole thing looks very promising..

The time travel stuff, might it be a new mindforce chip coming?

HGB

Nice teaser - looks exciting

Wow, simlpy marvelous...

Neverdie Studio's world famous supreme team ROCK's:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Wow, ND...great teaser.
I sooooo wanna explore it right now already :woot::drool:

Lots of information on the studio page as well ;)

Quests?
Are we going to see actual RPG there?

Looks great. Hope to see it all and play it soon!

NEVERDIE Island ....

Very nice graphics,if the gameplay is the same good as the graphics then it will be very interesting.
Also nice idea the time travelling! :)

*Puts video on infinite loop*
*Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*

I like the way it looks, but am still trying to figure out how this fits in with Calypso. I know, I know, there are threads all over the place explaining this - but they still leave me wanting a better explanantion.

How will time travel work? Will it let us alter the present? Can I go back in time on Next Island, then travel to Calypso and buy a bunch of black cothes from the vendor. Then transfer them to my storage waiting for me to put them on auction in the future? Or will the earliest point in time you can reach be the day your avatar was created?

Awesome ND ... looks incredibly fascinating, intriguing, and inspired. Certainly a place in time and space worth exploring, and I look forward to the finished product as well as all the stories that this storyteller can bring to life from Next Island.

It doesn't list Trader under the basic professions so no resellers allowed on Next Island!!

very cool :yay:

we are at the leading front of something truth amazing here, we are by far living the future.

Last edited:
when will it begin. in may as it was stated some time ago or sometime else?

Wow well if calypso does not change in gameplay I am moving my ass as fast as possible to next island well done and for so far the gameplay is GREAT.

I hope to see you on next island I will for sure visit it.

And we must be close to the releasse date with all those teasers and releases.

Reading into the info, In regards to time travel "Traveling to Ancient Greece requires refined Time Crystals so make sure you mine and hunt the regions of next island to collect enough crystals for your journey through the ages"

Very cool.

I advice everyone to check out the guide aswell. At least I found it very interesting.

Few things I found interesting:

1. You cannot use "out-of-place" equipment in some of the time zones (ice age etc.)
  2. You can find several different timezones by combining time crystals.
  3. Mindforce will play a large part
  4. There will be a amusement park where colonists can get a job

Very cool.

I advice everyone to check out the guide aswell. At least I found it very interesting.

Few things I found interesting:

1. You cannot use "out-of-place" equipment in some of the time zones (ice age etc.)
  2. You can find several different timezones by combining time crystals.
  3. Mindforce will play a large part
  4. There will be a amusement park where colonists can get a job

Yep I did read it and that is why I like next island there are jobs to gain money just in rl I hope though that there is a possebillity to grow up the ladder with the jobs :silly2:

Oooooo....nice one, Jon! :wtg: Can't wait to check it out.

Oh, yes...I want one of those beach houses!! :cool:

The all important question.....

The one question above all others.....

The one thing that PE/MA/FPC has yet to get sorted, after all these years.....

WILL THERE BE BEER!!!!!

Yep I did read it and that is why I like next island there are jobs to gain money just in rl I hope though that there is a possebillity to grow up the ladder with the jobs :silly2:

Yea that'd be awesome :)
Wondering what exactly the system will be for this tho, how exactly it will work.
And what the tasks might be. (Strapping in passengers in the SCARYBOT-rides, selling ice-cream from a stand..?)

I believe its already been a couple of years since Marco (?) was airing the idea of having "jobs" in Entropia aswell. Iirc at the time a ammunitition-factory was used as a example of where to get work.
(Its a long time ago though, I might be completely wrong here.)

Would be cool to see this in action,
and will be interesting to see if its a system that FPC will use aswell.

nice teaser when will we get to see the next island planet?

nice! really! :yay:

intresting is that "quests" thing... hmmm... RCE & quest - really intresting!

well the site stated there would be many different ages to travel to and explore depending on what combination of times crystals you use. so far we have seen 4 ages, paradise the present, ancient Greece, ice age, prehistoric.

Will take a look in a few hours when I get chance :)

Back