Version Update 10.7 Content List

Sounds (reads) like a lot of improvements been made, looking forward to see it for myself.

Snow have never been an issue with me since my rubbish graphics board wont allow me to see it. :D

This sounds like a really cool update :). I hope that it just doesn't sound like it but it actually is :).

I will find out soon :cool:

Yes , and i like it... i hate those little stuff that are very very insinificant , but piss you all day long...Its even worse than a big bug...

so , nice to have such VU :)

Agreed :)

Like others have said nice to see this update finally many of the most annoying features are kicked out. Now we can actually play the game...

So thank you MA :beerchug:

at last, "a merge all to storage" button :yay:
thank you

I just wish the "merge stack" option only showed up if there ware stacks to merge.....

What is the point giving me the option to merge "wool" when I only have 1 wool to start with.....

Thanks! The ammo thing is a big one for me!

I have no complaints, actually fairly happy - especially with the Chat function fixes.

Finally listening to community :yay:

Are you kidding?

After a mining/hunting run, toss everything in, and w/ 1 click, it's ALL stacked?

I love it. :yay:

i did test it in my storage ( yes i did prier right before) .. and it does not mess it , i love it :D

Come back from hunt , drop all item , click stack all , and all new the new item go add up on the old stack...
I think i will gain like half hour per hunt...nice feature.

I would love if storage had a buffer zone where you drop item before they get stacked , but well , its nice like it is...

for now the only things that piss me a bit is that , my soc mate speak me like skill gain...
Can we have name in soc chat and team chat like the whole chat and not with that green color :D

ho and would be nice to have the [] back around avatar name in global chat when they global

Last edited:
Wow, I am quite surprised with all the improvements! Many of them were little things that got on my nerves before, but were too little to really complain about... +rep to MA on that one!

Nice photoshop skills :D

(to the PED card ofc)

Naah. He just likes to show us where our peds go after we meet him in PVP. Dude that is just what he carries on him in case there's something in auction he needs to grab before someone else does. Show us your storage Peds Ak.

Okay what colorblind monkey decided LIMEGREEN is a good colour to use with darkpastel blue and purple?

Pray that it's a bug.

Last edited:
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.7.0

NEW FEATURES

• Possible to select if the ammunition counter should show shots/uses left or stack content left.

This is awsome!!!

Well, after 4 hours ingame, I'm happy to say that for the first time for a while I like the VU. :)

Now, it is almost as pleasant as it was in VU9 nefore the Big Mess.
So gratz for the work done, too sad it was not planned before some useless stuff. (Did I say Enhancers?)

My favorite is ofc the Chat closed by [Enter], I never could get used to [Enter+Esc]. And the Channel icons are at last useable, no need to equip a scope to click them. :laugh: The remaining shots stuff is better than the awful millions millipec joke, but I still wait for PED value. Moving items in Inventory/Storage is better, but not perfect yet. (The middle of item seems more attracted by lowe squares, but it useable now.)

But there are new bugs, scrolling does not work always fine, and the "Use" by right-clik sometimes is broken. Have to unequip/equip to have it work again.

Carry on MA/FPC, as you see, people prefer you fix these irritating stuff than adding useless "titanic" portions. :)

i completely agree here, the one thing i do not like is the updated map, now in order to see akmuul island you have to zoom in as far as you can and move the map all the way to the bottom left corner, if you dont, its covered by the long and lat lines, and i do not like that after you zoom out, it automatically centers on eudoria. I realize there is probably a reason behind this(aka new land coming) but still would be nice to be able to move the map around in the zoomed out mode like before!

The teleport-chip map remembers you're last zoom level!! :yay:
(Doesn't remember map size, but zoom was more of a hassle)

Are you kidding?

After a mining/hunting run, toss everything in, and w/ 1 click, it's ALL stacked?

I love it. :yay:

Now if they could just work out multiple selecting of items at once (lasso?) so you could drag it all at once, that would be heaven :D

I am personally just happy to see a large numbers of bugs fixed. That makes my day.

Good one MA ... +rep for focusing on Bug fixes and not new features.. :)

Nice improvement to the chat. Great update. Got rid of some of the minor but irritating bugs.

But, noticed that when your inventory is at the end of its scroll, you used to be able to drag an item all the way to the bottom row and a new row would be added. Now, that is not the case, you have to close and open storage before a new row will be added to the bottom.

Press O for options :)

Does not work. Q is options with my setup. :p

But I tried it before posting and couldn't find it... I don't even know what the option I am looking for is supposed to be called. :p

And why didn't they add the choice to view ammo by pec ammount too while they were at it? I would have preferred that over shots left. Even if that too is nice of course. :)

anyone else has his right mouse bugged after the version update ? its like it keeps pressing right mouse after i clicked it ... hilarious

Yes. It goes into autorun mode. I am also seeing it go into aim mode without hitting the space bar. Makes hunting somewhat more tedious. :laugh:

Wonder if/when it'll be fixed... :scratch2:

Back