EBN: Separatists negotiating with robots

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Separatists negotiating with robots
04 Dec 2008

A self-proclaimed group vying for independence of Calypso has entered the negotiations with the robots. The hitherto unknown group, called the "Provisional Government of Calypso", has issued the following statement:

"This is the Provisional Government of Calypso. The Provisional Government is negotiating with the robots and Calypso Defense Forces to ensure our planet's independence. We will soon be free from Imperial rule!"

CDF authorities confirm that the group exist and has entered the negotiations, but will not give any details at present time.

Originally Posted Here

Wow does this mean that we get a new ruler??

If I remeber correct, Marco stated ones that there will be a player president of some sort.

Sweet, gettin better and better.

pompedom 3 hours of work to go..

Lol... the plot is getting better!

I hope Governor Dumpty is part of the Provisional Government of Calypso.

Ooooo... So they will allie with robots .. to defeat Earth forces ... then it's up to us choose side then ;)

Governed by Earth or Separatists & Robots.....

Pick your fight :beerchug:

Oh boy... I am fainting... it's just all too much at once :D

:ahh:

As selfproclaimed president of Calypso I declare war agains every tincan out there and their allies, not even YourMoms vacuum cleaner is safe now ! Gear up ladies and gentlemen, we r about to start greasing

lol MA, did you read our soc chat some days ago when I started talkin about whats happening next ? I set up a version the last two days and prolongued it in soc chat, that the evil seperatists under lord dooku are gonna win the droid army for them and wipe out our main cities like indepencende day. If you're using my storyline, you at least could gimme some loot for it x)

Hmmmmm .... how does "Provisional Government of Calypso" pay ?

:laugh:

Oh no, if we let's this happens, all of our character will become Cy-borg :D , when our female get married with robots :D Imagine when you need to get married with Trooper , such a big gun :laugh:

I hope Governor Dumpty is part of the Provisional Government of Calypso.

First name Humperdink? Bad omen, I tell ya.

looks as if we are going to have a fight with robots and earth forces/separatists!

it's gonna get messy ;)

I bet it's Star...I always figured she was plotting to take over calypso...:bandit: :laugh:

soon we will hear=

calypso goverment- what do you want us to do mr drone?

Drone- Diiiiie!

Does Fusil make a model called "The Negotiator"??

As for this seperatist faction; I don't care who wears the shiney, pointy hat, as long as the robots are heaping piles of scrap at the end of the day!

AG

I don't know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys now! :scratch2:

Solution: shoot everything.

Sounds like a trick from the robots....

Divide and conquer tactics, dont fall for it!!!

Hold the phone people. This very well could be a dastardly plot by the bots to get us to turn on each other. Civil war is the last thing we need right now. The war starts tomorrow! Hold your lines, don't fall for this naive attempt to unravel our defenses, and most of all remember who the real enemy is here (they're METAL!)

Bot ships have converged on the planet after all, and they very well could be manipulating the communications network already. How convenient for them to foster insurrection between colonists at this key juncture. This whole negotiations malarky sounded ridiculous from the start. I know Major Jenny would never negotiate with the big bulk braintrust. She will fight to the bitter end to protect us! I may still hold a serious grudge with the Imperial Government about the lack of beer shipments, but this is "put up or shut up" time, and I stand by the CDF with guns a ready. I call on all colonists to do the same.

And good luck out there tomorrow people. I think many of our comrades will not make it back alive from this one. To all who fall at the feet of the enemy, your sacrifice will be honored with glory for years to come.

PVP across the whole planet for 1 day :) and free beer.

I don't know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys now! :scratch2:

Solution: shoot everything.

Looks like it's time to activate the vote booths all over calypso again, so we can chose government - one that either is for continue to war against the robots, or one that is to make peace with them.

I can't say I can trust the current government. As far as we know, robots (drone coordinators) have appeared out of the TPs, and since we can't visit all areas on amethera, as far as we know the current goverment can have secretly allowed robots to build bases there and even have given them a TP of their own. I guess the coordinators in Hadesheim must have been there on "TP-run" (There hasn't been any robots in the TPs that everyone has such as PA, TI and New Oxford, right?)

I think people are taking this too seriously. After all it's just an army of tinmen, it's not like we're being seiged by triffidus celestis.

Well I, for one, welcome our new shiny metallic overlords.......... :cool:

maybe there will be new types of tinmen !

These provisional yahoos can declare themselves made of gold with a soft nougaty center if they want, it won't stop the rest of us from doing what needs to be done!

:sniper:

Back