Latest Buzz (Feb 16th)

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Creatures:
There’s been some mobs reported missed by the community. Last time I reported the floating mobs had been fixed and respawned, and it’s been pointed out that I did not mention the Oculus. The Oculus has also been fixed, and it will be in for the upcoming Version Update.
The Tantardions are also in again, together with a large spawn of Tantillions.
The Tezlepod’s will return to their original small size.
Fungoid will no longer be invisible.

Teleport Swoosh:
The old animation for Mindforce teleporting seems to be missed. The current animation is not here to stay though, as all new animations will be released with the revamp of the MindForce system that we’re working on.

Ad screens in malls:
For some reason the ad screens have gone bananas and have ended up backwards. It will be fixed!

Landgrab:
Landgrab will be reinvented in order to renovate the landgrab-experience. So I’m sorry to tell you there won’t be any landgrab in the near future.

Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

Tantardions never went missing :scratch2:

and.. and feff?
would be nice to see those guy around.

Tantardions never went missing :scratch2:

Bah, Sorry. :) They were as good as gone, the spawn on them weren't exactly favorable. Either way, the spawn is fixed and they'll be found in a good hunting spot after the VU ;)

Landgrab re-vamp and MF Anims are my favorite pieces of text there. :D

Amazing, will we actually be getting WEEKLY updates? When did I die and go to a better version of EU/FPC/MA/EF?! :eek:

:revive:

Bah, Sorry. :) They were as good as gone, the spawn on them weren't exactly favorable. Either way, the spawn is fixed and they'll be found in a good hunting spot after the VU ;)

Good to know, not that I care about the turds that much, but more Tants is always good :)

So when is the next VU? Is it this week, as previously alluded to?

Well, any info is good info :)

Thanks for the update :)

Since you mention in the upcoming update then I would guess it's not going to be today...maybe later in week.

Landgrab:
Landgrab will be reinvented in order to renovate the landgrab-experience. So I’m sorry to tell you there won’t be any landgrab in the near future.

Why not extend the time for the current Land Grap owner - Better have some to maintain the area than it will be a cold and not touch area in a long time ahead ??

Teleport Swoosh:
The old animation for Mindforce teleporting seems to be missed. The current animation is not here to stay though, as all new animations will be released with the revamp of the MindForce system that we’re working on.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!! :wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg:

*excitement is genuine*

Creatures:

Can you shrink back the faucervix too ?
Thats heuu , 5 year this bug still need to be fixed ...
Its was fixed once , for like 2 week , and those faucervix did grow back again...
They supose to be small mobs huntable by noob , noot a giant godzilla...

Landgrab:

why i am not surprise ?guess next LG will be at VU 35 in 2048...

anyway thanks for insight , always nice to have some info :)

No landgrab for a while, good news for the miners :yay:

Teleport Swoosh:
The old animation for Mindforce teleporting seems to be missed. The current animation is not here to stay though, as all new animations will be released with the revamp of the MindForce system that we’re working on
Originally posted on Entropia Gateway

I must admit the the new animations are poor for TP etc. look forward to getting teh old ones back with a cry2 graphics improvements.

New animations released with the revamp of MF :yay: cant wait too see what there gonna do.

is this all gonna happen at the same time as the beauty update ?

Yeah baby, no guns allowed on the LA's, time to mine the good old fields for free :yay:

Creatures:
There’s been some mobs reported missed by the community. Last time I reported the floating mobs had been fixed and respawned, and it’s been pointed out that I did not mention the Oculus. The Oculus has also been fixed, and it will be in for the upcoming Version Update.
The Tantardions are also in again, together with a large spawn of Tantillions.
Fungoid will no longer be invisible.

Teleport Swoosh:

Thanks !
Good too see some more info about old missing futures. ;)

A weekly progress report would be cool. :D

MA better increase the spawns on land grab land areas though else it will be shit hunting with so few spawns of decent mobs!

yay one of my fav mobs :D slow and big.. but please fix those other mob spawns i mentioned in the pm :)

Thanks for the update :)

Since you mention in the upcoming update then I would guess it's not going to be today...maybe later in week.

Darn my fishing for information tactics never work. I was hoping the above message may provoke Hanne to reply and let slip a bit of info ...;)

Good to see some movement thought my Muesli was'nt working ;)

Teleport Swoosh:

Seriously - bring back the old one (or something very like it). The whole running and dissapearing/appearing and skidding to a stop "back to the future" almost style animation was so cool! Made me want to teleport just to see it (surely a foods thing for FPC right? ;) )

Wistrel

Good to see some movement thought my Muesli was'nt working ;)
:lolup:
Nah Xpah thats just ur old age mate, have an xtra large serve u'll be right:laugh:

Thxs for the update any is better then none in my eye:)

Back