Ready, Steady, Go!

I love this news, but I have a nasty feeling FPC will give out these cars with 0 TT on them, and we will have to make repairs :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind a 0 ped TT car that I can repair, if the option would be looking for (L) ones in auction.

For once I am hoping that the update will be delayed by 24 hours as I am away theat afternoon/evening.

For once I am hoping that the update will be delayed by 24 hours as I am away theat afternoon/evening.

You can share my hummer if you don't make it :yay:

Where is the flaw in this? Are they all gonna be (L)? :scratch2:

Last edited:
Please MA just give me a Bisicle ! :ahh:

Mari *.*
:kos:

Who is going to organize the first Port Atlantis-Neas rally? :wtg:

Also want to request new vehicle icons and emoticons for the forum

I'm very active in EU.
They only need to look at the deposits of all players, who have deposited the last 3 months, to make this work, no matter where the current avatar is, CND, CP, The Rock etc.

He also said, the cars have a MAX tt of 17 ped, who's to say when they give them out, it will only be 0.01 ped tt value, and you have to repair it.

Either way, the way they are going to hand them out, sucks.

But tbh, thinking about it, i'm not that bothered anymore, still have the TP chip to get from A to B.
What I am kinda hoping for, is that fuel somehow has sweat in it's ingredients, for the newbies out there.

Agreed. Except the last part.

For me it's not the TT value of the car but the manner in which they keep managing to piss on loyal customers. I can just imagine it when i get back from work i'll see the sweaters driving around in a free vehicle given to them. Whilst i'll be too late and have missed the freebie and would have to buy it from auction.

I was really looking forward to the vehicles thing but this has just left me totally gutted. I felt like quitting the game.

Bad loot didn't put me off neither did anything else just this type of action where the most loyal customers are the ones that get fucked about with. I haven't decided to quit and never thought that day would come but that's the extent to which i am pissed off with their actions. Totally moronic!

So i can't agree with your last past that it doesn't bother me it does! Bothers me a lot that the most loyal customers are not valued at all.

I feel like skipping the day from work and swearing the hell at the FPC person giving out vehicles and tellign him to shove it right up where the sun don't shine...and shove it up Sideways :mad:!

will you guys be handing out random vehicles of price/rarity/style/type/value/color? or will they all be the same?

All cars in the event will be of the same type and model. All cars can be customized using the coloring and texture systems.

He also said, the cars have a MAX tt of 17 ped, who's to say when they give them out, it will only be 0.01 ped tt value, and you have to repair it.

And, this may be a shocker, the cheapest car has a TT of... 17 PED. ,-)

I dont care if I have to repair it tbh,whats $1.70 gonna hurt?
I'll just be happy if I manage to get one.

EDIT:
Just saw marco's post so I guess there will be no repairing.

All cars in the event will be of the same type and model. All cars can be customized using the coloring and texture systems.

That is going to be a popular and well recieved decision by MA/FPC.

I love this news, but I have a nasty feeling FPC will give out these cars with 0 TT on them, and we will have to make repairs :rolleyes:

Will there be garages? Maybe private garages for estate and apartment owners, and public ones / car parks on the edge of major cities?

A road network?

Will some vehicles be able to take passengers?

Radio streaming in cars?

Selling fluffy dice / Christmas tree air fresheners @ Boxes ?

:D

a) As the cars in the event are (L) their TT will be max.
b) Not initially, but the vehicles are a vast entity and I am sure the system will be enhanced by MindArk and content built for it by planetpartners.
c) Calypso will see some terrain mods in our FPC release later this month to facilitate for vehicles.
d) Yes.
e) Not yet
f) lol =)

Last edited:
a) As the cars in the event are (L) their TT will be max.
b) Not initially, but the vehicles are a vast entity and I am sure the system will be enhanced by MindArk and content built for it by planetpartners.
c) Calypso will see some terrain mods in our FPC release later this month to facilitate for vehicles.
d) Yes.
e) Not yet
f) lol =)

Excellent, thank you for the info :)

Hmmm I've noticed a disturbance in the force...

Marco, untie Hanne immediately and let her post! :laugh:

Seriously though...Thanks for the additional info! Really, thanks. It's nice to get an idea of what is on the road before us. (Car-themed pun damn well intended!)

AG

They use oil as fuel. They are Limited. Each vehicle is unique.

New Professions for those of us with tp chips - oil delivery service and vehicle recovery.

What about the enviroment on Calypso..

They should make them run on solar energy:wise:

It is ok if I configure my joypad to drive a vehicle instead of using the keyboard/mouse?

I mean, if it will not break some EULA regulations about secondary devices or something like that?

I suspect they will somehow fit into your carried inventory :)

"Want a lift to PA?"
'Sure'
"Ok, let me pull my car out of my pocket"
:lolup:
maybe but when you set your car down on the ground you better be fast getting into it as any object placed on the ground can and will be picked up by some asshat

I work from home that day :)

.. I will not work alot that day... :yay:

Must get one!!! MUST

What about the enviroment on Calypso..

They should make them run on solar energy:wise:

Or at least something sustainable/renewable, like Sweat?

By the time humans manage to colonise another planet, they should've weened themselves off oil. I'll be honest, I won't be driving until there is a green option available! :wise:

Disclaimer: I love the addition of vehicles, I'm just too much of a treehugging hippie to drive even a virtual gasguzzler :D

Last edited:
Nice i would like to try one. But i have to work part of the day. (Sucks that the workless people will have all the time to get a car. I hate it when i pay tax sow that the workless people can live and do what they want!)

It would be more fair if the people that deposit last mouths will get a car to!

Good News

I never cease to be amazed a how pissed off some people manage to get about any and every new addition to the game, and how MA/FPC handles it - regardless of what they do. Even more so by the fact that 90% of it is based on (often dubious) assumptions.

None of us knows the details yet, but we have learned that basic vehicles will not be exclusive items for rich players. That is good news.

:beerchug:

Miles

Last edited:
I never cease to be amazed a how pissed off some people manage to get about any and every new addition to the game, and how MA/FPC handles it - regardless of what they do. Even more so by the fact that 90% of it is based on (often dubious) assumptions.

None of us knows the details yet, but we have learned that basic vehicles will not exclusives items for rich players. That is good news.

:beerchug:

Miles

And one will assume there is a roll out that is non-discriminatory for time zones...tic cough uhum;)

Awesome news! Thanks for the info Marco , appreciated :)

and finally the OIL is not gonna be TT food anymore, guess miners are little happier now ;)

Awesome news! Thanks for the info Marco , appreciated :)

and finally the OIL is not gonna be TT food anymore, guess miners are little happier now ;)

They've not said for sure that it runs on oil. I kinda hope it doesn't with the fact that mind force coming back didn't increase the demand for Mind essence by much and if cars now reduce the need for it even further by providing a fun alternative to tp chips we are possibly going to see the value of sweat crash even further. Not sure that's a good thing really.

That is going to be a popular and well recieved decision by MA/FPC.

I'm not so sure...

Other than the "cheap" colors and textures, I don't really foresee many people customizing a limited item.

Back