One More Crazy Summer!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Club NEVERDIE's Record label comes of Age with its first Major Release into the UK Market. (the Record that hatched from the Atrox Queen Egg)

One More Crazy Summer by Cheri Moon peaked at #2 on the Music Week upfront club charts. It is gaining radio support every week in the UK and is now in rotation on over 20 Stations. The Video can be seen on The Box, Smash Hits TV and The Chart Show.

The Actual Release date of the Single is September 20th...

If You Like the Video and Song, and would like to spread the word, please add it to your facebook or other social network pages...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWOlMU3BQM

And for those Who would prefer a Virtual Experience, check out Bam's "One More Crazy Summer" virtual Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w8ZXY6hQlY&feature=related

Last edited:
its gotta make number 1 here in the uk, its such a catchy club song..... gratz and good luck

Catchy tune ideed... and very nice music video.

But for Cheris sake, please get better coreograf for her dancing, and let her train more, the moves she did are very basic, and I would expect more.

Very nice directed movie, keep up the good work :)

1st, AJack10600, your linking to the OLD rules (the hint is the huge red letters at the top of that thread that says "these are old".) The updated rules are located here. (or click the "Forum rules" link at the top of every EF page.) The rule you mention is now rule 2.10.

2nd, to call this an affiliate link is quite a stretch. It is not a "sign up for this service and I get a commission" link, and it is quite connected to Neverdie's music/goth-themed planet, ROCktropia. Yes, sales of this song becomes revenue to Neverdie. Get over it.

I don't remember anyone having a problem with this when he had the video contest that Bam won, (link to video in the OP) or when FPC had the "Let It Rock" contest. So not sure why music connected to EU is suddenly considered an "affiliate" link now.

I belive purely because the beat at 55secs onwards sound exactly like Rihannas song which when released in USA or UK and the record label hear it. ( if the song makes it big ) you will have a law suit on your hands because of the beat will be copywrited by Rihanna's record label..

1st, AJack10600, your linking to the OLD rules (the hint is the huge red letters at the top of that thread that says "these are old".) The updated rules are located here. (or click the "Forum rules" link at the top of every EF page.) The rule you mention is now rule 2.10.

2nd, to call this an affiliate link is quite a stretch. It is not a "sign up for this service and I get a commission" link, and it is quite connected to Neverdie's music/goth-themed planet, ROCktropia. Yes, sales of this song becomes revenue to Neverdie. Get over it.

I don't remember anyone having a problem with this when he had the video contest that Bam won, (link to video in the OP) or when FPC had the "Let It Rock" contest. So not sure why music connected to EU is suddenly considered an "affiliate" link now.

Rule 2.10 also covers "Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe", which is clearly relevant to this thread.

lol I like the realism of this community....

Anyway, Congratulations ND and Cheri, a very catchy tune which just had my little son smiling his head off :D

Hope to hear it on the radio soon :D

Rule 2.10 also covers "Advertising real life items or services unrelated to Entropia Universe", which is clearly relevant to this thread.

I already covered this issue.

and it is quite connected to Neverdie's music/goth-themed planet, ROCktropia.

We'll just have to say we disagree on this issue.

So because he owns a planet he can sell his girlfriend's music here?

Can I sell my music here?

I like the track by the way :)

So because he owns a planet he can sell his girlfriend's music here?

Can I sell my music here?

I like the track by the way :)

Of course you can sell your music here. You own a FAP or some weapons or something EU related don't you?

to those trying to say this thread is against the rules,

The song is what came from neverdie selling the egg?

The virtual video was a ingame competiton for rocktropia?

This is posted in a ND sponsored Forum section. He owns a planet based on music and has its own stars now.

I also dont see any links to itunes or something and itś just a press release for Rocktropia is how i see it actually. Otherwise we have stop the posting of MindArk/FPC also ...they also have personal gain ofc ..

So

GRATZ Neverdie !!!! I was at Rock for a small time and I really liked it.It has a complete different feeling then Calypso. The music is like also. I saw the videos and they really give a feeling of the planet. Give Todd my regards and say to him I while be back to get that Title back :)

Good luck, ND.
I don't think this theme will ever reach nº1 in my country, but, yeah, perhaps in England. It's not my kind of sound, but kids nowadays will hear anything :). So, who knows.

humming the tune after it ended... I think it's got great potential :wtg:

It will do well, gratz

Gratz to Cheri and ND for this huge release!

Good luck with reaching the #1 spot in the UK!!! This song has the chance!

That part of the song is very similar to Rhiannas.... of course these days so much music samples other music... not sure if royalties are paid out or what... depends on copyright I guess.... Anyways, not my type of song... little catchy....

GL and Grtz.

Dont care if violate rule or not :silly2:

Anyways...

Fresh and nice lyrics and vocals is great as well , could easly bee an tune played on the club.

Like the theme on the vid as well ;)

keep it up.

Big Gratz and good luck to u both :D

Back