Show us ya CRIB! Competition.....WIN 500 PED!

Who has the best CRIB? Now it's time to vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zar's crib. Sakura City, Chikara AI 14G

Has anyone noticed that almost all entries are from Sakura City? Not suprising since all the cool Calypsians hang out there.

I have had to remove a bit of my furniture because I am running out of display space. I am trying to decide if I am going to get another apartment and start with some L armor or not.

Anyway it has taken me a lot of time and effort to collect all of these and I love having an apartment to display them in, even if I am the only one that sees them.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice compitition +Rep. Dont know if Ill enter but all are free to visit my house, first house west of Argus :) and Gratz to what I see so far you guys have some nice places.

CND Beta West 7g

Hi ya,

Nice screenshots folks ... aren't we all having fun !

Here is my pad on CND Beta West 7g which I have had for about a year now and my other place ( see later on in this thread ) is at Treasure Island City 2e and which I acquired over two years ago.

Both have PC Content screens and Beta West has some music. I will be adding to the song list soon. For the last couple of years the parties were held using PodCast radio music stations instead of Participant Content music.

I started leaving my TI pad open to the public about two years ago for private parties, just after I added the Dance Floor, and there have been some wild parties in there since; so if any-one wants to organise a party there or on CND, then feel free to go ahead.

The party schedule is not that busy as I have done so little publicity, so don't worry about booking ... just go there when you feel like it :beerchug:

As for sound, stand next to the screen and dance away to the music. If it is not loud enough or you are further afield in the same room, then use your mouse scroll wheel to "zoom" in an out which has the effect of turning the sound up & down. For parties that are longer than 30 minutes, I suggest that you tell all your friends to connect to the same PodCast radio station so that you can share the same music out of game.

I've as yet to figure out a way in order that you can all share the booze ! :shots:

You may wish to set up a TeamSpeak channel or whatever so that you can chat amongst yourselves without typing and have fun dancing :dance:

Enjoy yourselves ... for once we have something without spending your hard-earned Peds !

In reply to the inevitable question ... yes, the photos and the video on the screens are of me.

I have met a few guys over the years IRL; people that I met at parties in one of my EU apartments; so if you enjoy chatting with some-one at any of my places, don't forget to exchange emails, photos, tel. N°s etc. and go out and have a good time :inbed: That said, I am unattached, so don't hesitate in chatting me up ... I am 25 years old and not virtual !

The photos here show the CND Beta West apartment as set up for Halloween :vampire: but the Jack ‘O Lanterns will be removed and the First Official Christmas Tree will come out of storage very soon !

PS

I also have shop N° 7 on CND (TP North), but only the window display is decorated as I have as yet to decide what to do with it ! (Any business propositions ? There may be some good crafters or owners that don’t wish to invest in a shop, but do wish to sell their wares ? I particularly like original furniture, so if you have some then why not sell it via my shop ?).

Last edited:
Treasure Island City Platinum 2E

The second apartment :

Bump for this just added pics of my place to the second post in this thread! Some nice places here people good to see entropians taking pride in their virtual residences!

All the best!

Jamhot

My first crib:

homesweathome.jpg

Now I have a real one but I still miss my plant.

Think I'll enter this comp, just need to acquire a sofa and a bed first.

+Rep

*drools uncontrollably*
I'm an EU hobo :(

Still time to enter the competition! I'll start visiting some of the candidates this weekend ;)

500 peds waiting for the best CRIB! Enter the competition today!:yay:

Yo Entropian Cribs!

Bumpadybump for this! C'mon get yer cribs out for the lads!

Jamhot

First post updated with a list of avatars who has entered this competition. 10 avatars has entered so far. Some very nice CRIB's indeed.

Rules nr 2 has been edited to avoid confusion about ownership.

Common members of EF! There's still along time till december 9th, keep posting your CRIB's and maybe it's YOU who will get the 500 peds waiting for the best CRIB..

Still miss more screenshots from all the beautiful houses out there ;)... and more apt! Still haven't seen any hangars....

Some very nice places here, would love to see some more :).

TI City Apt 2A

TI CIty Platinum Apt 2a.

I did the grunt work but Silva Mak did most of the design (one of her first).

TI_CITY_2A_owner.jpg

Entrance

Dining

Lounge

Study (my favorite bit)

Invi

Last edited:
Some really nice cribs there all! :) I figured I might as well show you my place. It's located off the Bilton Towers teleport, Bilton Towers #3, floor 4, unit D. Currently it is decorated with the Christmas goodies. Feel free to stop by anytime! :D

Allright!!!

12 participants have entered this competition! And I want more people to enter ;)

Common people. Let's see your CRIB's. Share your home's and inspire others with your personal solutions :)

Bump - I 've entered even though I don't expect to win. I think this is a great idea and bit of fun. Come on peeps - get your pictures in.

Well, I enter too, even if I don't expect to win, but hope you like it :)

Ingame: Thomas Tiger Halmer

Suite: Chikara Juujou 16 G

PimpmyhomeI.jpg

PimpmyhomeII.jpg

PimpmyhomeIII.jpg

PimpmyhomeIV.jpg

PimpmyhomeV.jpg

PimpmyhomeVI.jpg

PimpmyhomeVIII.jpg

PimpmyhomeIX.jpg

PimpmyhomeX.jpg

MFG, Shadowmage

Part II

PimpmyhomeXI.jpg

PimpmyhomeVII.jpg

Pimpmyhomeextended.jpg

MFG, Shadowmage

I like this thread got to run to work in 10 min, I will post mine in about 15 hours :)

Excellent!

More participants have entered the competition! And the more screenies I study the more I am amazed by the creativity of decorations on your CRIB's :eek:

I therefore introduce an extra price in this competition. This will be a price for best creative decoration in a crib and will be revealed later. Use your imagination and amaze me and my judges!

First post updated with new contestants and new PRICE!:wtg:

Excellent!

More participants have entered the competition! And the more screenies I study the more I am amazed by the creativity of decorations on your CRIB's :eek:

I therefore introduce an extra price in this competition. This will be a price for best creative decoration in a crib and will be revealed later. Use your imagination and amaze me and my judges!

First post updated with new contestants and new PRICE!:wtg:

I think it's time to show you my creations , in my criby .... I need to Get some nice Screenshots ....I'll post ASAP :yay:

My apartment by Silva Mak

Take a walk through this latest appartment to see what I can do for your living space.[/CENTER][/SIZE]

WebGenStar1ABed.jpg

WebGenStar1AWindow_949203.jpg

Genisis Epsilon 1A
WebGenStar1ADining.jpg

WebGenStar1ALounge.jpg

WebGenStar1AEntrance.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Common people!

Don't be shy ;) Show us ya CRIB's ;)

It doesn't take long to take some screenies and post them. Maybe you'll even get your hands on 500 ped :yay:

Back