EBN: PGC leaders arrested

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: PGC leaders arrested
09 Dec 2008

Today, CDF announced that the disturbances in the teleport system on Friday night that caused so much grievance in Hadesheim Central, initially believed to be the result of robot intrusion in the teleporters' computer system, was actually an act of terrorism. The alleged perpetrator, the former mercenary Thomas Hatchett, have multiple ties with leading members of the "Provisional Government of Calypso".

On Major Carramone's orders, CDF forces raided several locations in Atlas Haven, Hadesheim East, Fort Fury and Fort Argus, arresting most known leading members of PGC. Among the arrested individuals are its "acting prime minister" Alexandra DeWinter as well as well-known Governor Dumpty. The prime suspect, Thomas Hatchett, is still at large.

Major Carramone refused to give any comments.

Originally Posted Here

Looks like we may have our own version of Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica? :D

Allowing the robots to breech the defenses....

:eek: the story becomes better and better :eek:

:wtg::wtg:

I disavow any connection with this incident.

Bones

Definitely time to form a posse! :wise: TH? ... you won't be able to hide for long! :sniper:

ROFL nice one ;)

Hm... is there a price money on arresting that guy ? :D

ROFL nice one ;)

Right ... forgot to ask if there was a bounty on this guy's head (or his ass, whichever comes first)! :wtg:

Right ... forgot to ask if there was a bounty on this guy's head (or his ass, whichever comes first)! :wtg:

Maybe a PK mission on an MA official ? :sniper:

ROFL nice one ;)

Can you please make it a 'Dead of Alive' thing ?
I would hate to arrest a stranger :D

Sounds like a Hatchett job to me.

So this guy is KOS, yes?

...and I TOLD you guys Dumpty would fall!!!

lol, I knew Governor Dumpty was up to no good :laugh:

The plot thickens...

there should definately be a :handgun: bounty on :bandit:Thomas Hatchett's head!

This whole robot invasion is turning out to be one of the best events in the history of Calypso.

I just hope you (MA) will follow through with the story to the end.

Good job! :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Now that Dumpty has fallen, all the PGC's equus and all the PGC's traitors can't put his reign back together again.

Now we need to give Hatchett the axe 2x0 and send a message to the rest of 'em :)

Oh i really love to read about this kind of stuff, makes the game so much more exciting to read about and it makes me want to be more online and up to date on whats happening!

Good work MA! Keep it up! :yay:

and lets all work together, report any sightings of Thomas Hatchett asap to nearest CDF or MA Official! :cool:

i dont know the whole story, but what disruption to the TPs are they talking about ?? lag ?? lmao...

I knew that pompous windbag Dumptey would have something to do with the PGC.:duh:

He'd never miss a chance to get his name in lights :rolleyes:

That is a promise. Purpose and context are two keywords for FPC and the Planet Calypso storylines.

Yaaayyy! :yay: This is getting good. Thanks, Marco, and keep up the good work!

MANHUNT!

Set them loose in PVP3 & 4 and let the colonists have their way with em muhahahahah

The prize was a Marco Lollipop so ive heard :silly2:

The prize was a Marco Lollipop so ive heard :silly2:

Well ... THAT could be interesting! :silly2: Perhaps not enough motivation though, although we shouldn't need any other motivation than to kick the ass of those who disrupt our colony. :D

Carry On! :wise:

Well, I just saw
Thomas Hatchett running that way
==============>

And he really did look mean!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm so not going to log in tonight!!!!!!!!!!

*hides*

Something's not right here... Dumpty is just a cowardly pen-pusher, surely he would never get involved in terrorism?

Has Dumpty been framed?

During wartime we must be cautious of propaganda - we would be wise not to believe everything we hear :wise:

Hmm, so whats next? "Bounty hunt on PGC leaders"-Event? :wtg:

Good to hear that the storyline is evolving, go on with that FPC!

OMG :O

Just last month i bought an old Earth Antique at Port Atlantis Flea Fair, an original betamax video recorder and a selection of old Earth classic movies.. One of the old 2d Speaky movies showed bots that had been made in human form to infiltrate the brave defenders, an old Earth classic "Terminator".

Maybe this Thomas Hatchett is a Robot created clone sent to Calypso to infiltrate our ranks, or maybe i smoked to much Papplon Leaf while watching it.

Something's not right here... Dumpty is just a cowardly pen-pusher, surely he would never get involved in terrorism?

Has Dumpty been framed?

During wartime we must be cautious of propaganda - we would be wise not to believe everything we hear :wise:

right... how do we know that it isnt Earth Central Gov. trying to set them up to have a reason to take over the lead at Calypso? :eek:

The TP interuption actually coincided with the Invasion.

I witnessed this at Hades C. Once the Invasion started the TP's stopped working. You couldn't even use your TP chip to get out because the ground was shaking so much.

Essentially we were trapped and left there to die.

Back