FYI: Unit RX 471: Next VU will contain love!

What type of 'love' will be in the next VU?

• Love as in: avatar marriage (relationships)

Votes: 39 18.7%
  • Love as in: disciple love (mentoring)

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Love as in: pet love (taming)

Votes: 38 18.2%
  • Love as in: other (please post)

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Love as in: free EFD's for everyone!

Votes: 77 36.8%

• Total voters
OK, OK. I get it. It’s an ℞ Unit.

So, everybody take their pills, errrm, their prescription... :nurse:

Last edited:
Going by past MA announcements and learning how to interpret them I go by this..

MA Employees say they are working twords having no more "No Looters"
So they implemented Fragments which were no more then icons for a no looter. We had issues over these so they further worked on no more "no looters" and missions were introduced having a garanteed 50% no loot ratio when doing them.

When MA say the econmy will be better that means the economy will be better for them.... larger and longer lasting bad cycles when hunting...Mob enhancement to get more decays from everyone....More nrf's then ever...

So this brings up my interpretation of them adding Love to the game.
Get ready cause this ACTUALLY means they added sand to the garcen lube they use on us and some new peverted and distorted profession is on its way back to EU.

Hangers! Mentoring! Pet Taming! Better loot! Full Carramone for all! unL ESI!

the list is endless ;)

Well, I'm guessing it could be all of those, EXCEPT for better loot. Just because it has been going the other way every other VU ;)

Larger friends list and maybe some other enhancements

Actually I agree with both Stave and Razer on this one, and in fact there are a few things that still need to be addressed hee..

First off, and most importantly, is the issue of Vehicles vs Friends List. Since it is a known fact that the Vehicle Guest List supports up to 500 people (Who can either drive the vehicle, or who can ride in it), and yet the friends list is so small (Only 80 perople total), I'm guessing that the RX unit's comment on 'love' refers to that of the community as a whole. (And this applies to both Calypso as well as Rocktropia).

But building a (Vialbe) community (of friends) is an aspect to both, and in a way those on Calypso may/may not respect Rocktropians views of the world (or Vice Versa)

But then I have to digress.

The bottom line is that The Friends list is perhaps the basis of where this change has to be. (Originally on the previous VU (9.4x), the list of friends that anyone could have at anyone time was only about 50-80 people, and in fact it was limited by the gaming engine itself.

But with the advancement of the game to VU10.x-11.x, it's time for the programmers to give the players of what they need, which is a diverse mix of different cultures, from around the RL world.

and thus the reason for the larger Friends List (FL)

Also I could see some other "Enhancements " coming as well, hopefully for those who at one time enjoyed the enhancements in previous versions, but have since then, been removed in order to keep lag to a minimum.

One of these features that I've commented on, is perhaps the most fundemental item. and that is to notify others that you would like to chat, or trade, or even invite others into a team group to hunt.

In short, the notification sound (Or what I love to call "The Knock knock knock" in yhour gaming engine). Frankly without that notification sound, a lot of trades and sales have been lost because of the fact that it alerts you to the transaction taking place. (whether it's a private chat, a private trade, or even a team invite).

So yeah the RX Unit is hopefully right on one thing. That what we are going to see in the next month to six weeks is perhaps some improved features, to help rebuild the love that has been taken away because the programmers are still trying to learn the system of programming the game.

so that's my interpetation of what the RX Unit refers to as "Love" The love of community that is.. After all once Rocktropia and Calypso can become more economically balanced, and once Next Island comes online, the issue of "Love will transcend the Universe as it were.

But remember it has been mentioned (Elsewhere in this forum) that improvements are coming.. and sometime after 21 September, (Which is the start of the autumnal season.

So stay tuned.. I feel the best is yet to come.

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a "The Blind Sniper"

The issue here is really the issue of an enlarged

On a second thought it will be taming AND Beer! :yay:

RX 471 means robot love, and that means only one thing.

A Hookerbot 5000. She's got a heart of solid gold! :D

It means MA will make a whole bunch of cash while everyone tries to get the next uber loot :tiphat:

Be careful about your wishes and clues here :)

Before yesterdays Hydra in a thread was a wish off ".. would be cool if the bots come in waves from the Hills.."

And what happens yesterday? Right! :)

Sometimes it looks like "they" (MA/FPC) have no idea how to continue the "storyline". So they throw in some words in chat, looking at ef.com what PPL guess around this words and say to themselves: " hey cool idea, that we will do next time..:"

:) :)

A small fix like bigger friends list shouldn't take a entire VU to implement we are talking about a few lines of code here. That means if there is a F-list update there is probably something else with it as well.

My hope goes out for taming or mentoring.

Zweshi

If it is avatar marriage, I hope wedding rings use 500 TT gold to make 1 click, markup on "gold" is just pathetic for a material called "gold"

just means "made with love". Doesn't really mean anything at all.

Wist

love : the average return will be configured in a way that it keeps players online for longer and thus makes everyone to like the game a lot more plus brings in masses of new people. this is what I'd call love. =)

animal taming is too far from the meaning of love. online kind of love... not my cup of tea =)

J.

Love : Make up

If it is avatar marriage, I hope wedding rings use 500 TT gold to make 1 click, markup on "gold" is just pathetic for a material called "gold"

calypso =/= the earth we are used to atm. If there was as much gold in earth as in calypso then gold would be wothless.

To get to the topic.... did you really chat with a robot?!?

[YOUTUBE]puYt7B-tKQ8[/YOUTUBE]

Mindark are definitely Madness fans. :)

Unit RX 471

LOVE = Emotional attachment from one individual to another individual.....

Hurray, does this mean I can now use BOBS ped card???? :)

ERMIC....Sounds good, as long as I can use all their ped cards lol :wtg::wtg:

Showin' tha love = 1 yr Cry2 anniversary gift.

Maybe boorum's and feffs will get their, umm, love back? I can only imagine the support cases the female mutants filed.

bringing beacons back will most definetly be seen as love to me)

Is it because they just heard about the Robbie and Take That reunion tour?

Back