where are the promised footguards?

Well maybe its time to start a new thread on it then. :D 67 pages is a bit too much to chew

I'm wearing ghost feet...(L)....but anyway :)

Perhaps... OR... a thread of this size regarding this issue may show that this community still cares about this issue. I know I do...

Nevertheless, bumps are appreciated :thumbup:

Why i have to use L foots? I want to use UL foots!

So, another bump :)

Give me some UL Jag and Angel Footguards !!!

I finally completed my Knight :yay: (auction though... if you guys were curious).
Now I'm all set :rolleyes:

I am looking to complete my Knight set for a couple of months now; I've never seen foot guards for sale, but I know they exist.
Why would you make a low-mid armor, without enough foot guards :scratch2:?

Also, I've seen a pair of Ghost footies selling for TT + 500; nuts!

I'm lucky to have boots for all my sets so far, altough some were not easy to find, even with the help of auctioneer. I'm still wondering if I ever complete my paladin, altough in this case no problem with boots. Good that I don't have any expensive armors, I think I'd be pissed off if I had 6 parts of jaguar or angel or something similar and couldn't find the seventh one.

...Good that I don't have any expensive armors, I think I'd be pissed off if I had 6 parts of jaguar or angel or something similar and couldn't find the seventh one.

Absolutely; that's the whole point of this thread. They screwed it up pretty good.... and what's worse, there is no "light at the end of the tunnel". Not yet anyway.

they are slow, we have seen that =) plus, right now missions and other planets should be on the top of the priority list.

but it is definately worth reminding them from time to time that people miss some foots, our armour sets were full and the promise does not hold!

J.

Absolutely; that's the whole point of this thread. They screwed it up pretty good.... and what's worse, there is no "light at the end of the tunnel". Not yet anyway.

well, we at least got confirmation that promises cost a <censored> in business, and that is what we are dealing with here =)

fear not, friends - I will remind them every now and then that people did have full sets before and so on. bu yeah, 2 years!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

J.

For the owners of trooper armor and to a certain degree ghost, I think it's odd that no Trooper SGA FG:s/Ghost SGA:s has dropped or even limited BPs with a few clicks on.

At least Trooper FGSs/BPs could drop without a devastating effect on the economy (MA could probably make a check to see which old crafted sets still lacks footguards).

For the owners of trooper armor and to a certain degree ghost, I think it's odd that no Trooper SGA FG:s/Ghost SGA:s has dropped or even limited BPs with a few clicks on.

At least Trooper FGSs/BPs could drop without a devastating effect on the economy (MA could probably make a check to see which old crafted sets still lacks footguards).

agree's. actually those that had rare armor sets like POE and Pathfinder were given footguards to complete their sets. It seems that Trooper is the only set left with no footguards, maybe after 2 years we should wake up to find our sets are complete.

Ahh,
Thats why my son looted 2 pairs of goblins shoes in 2 minutes

Ahh,
Thats why my son looted 2 pairs of goblins shoes in 2 minutes

Goblin are common, Trooper still do not exist in game and when footguards were introduced a promise was made that has not been kept....

My full set of armor become incomplete with no chance in all these years to complete it because they do not exist.

Not easy to obtain that which does not exist -

I see they say bps exist in game yet after a long time talking to crafters and posting on EF none have ever had one.

I see they say bps exist in game yet after a long time talking to crafters and posting on EF none have ever had one.

Not having the bp and not saying you have a bp are two different things.

What you should be thinking is:
1) How many Bp's are out there
2) Are the BP's owned by players who are no longer active
3) Are the Bp's all owned by one person
4) Are the BP's owned by players who have forgotten they have them
5) Are the BP's owned by people who just don't want to say they have them, trade them and do anything with them !

etc etc

We do know now the BP's are out there so it's got to be one of the above ;)

Not having the bp and not saying you have a bp are two different things.

What you should be thinking is:
1) How many Bp's are out there
2) Are the BP's owned by players who are no longer active
3) Are the Bp's all owned by one person
4) Are the BP's owned by players who have forgotten they have them
5) Are the BP's owned by people who just don't want to say they have them, trade them and do anything with them !

etc etc

We do know now the BP's are out there so it's got to be one of the above ;)

Yep those are exactly the questions I was asking myself. I hope more than the one that I saw had sold on auction before you were no longer able to check them via the order system since they were L.

I hope not #2 - 3 or 5.

#4 is hopeful, perhaps someone will realize they have it

"And the Lord spoke to him from the heavens,

Described to him his holy purpose,

Bestowed upon him the wisdom,

Of God's holy embrace."

But no foot guards

now that we got official permission to ask if some armor parts are missing I got really curious :

1. just a random example - does the same amount of ghost foots BP clicks exist in the universe as non complete sets? if that number is less, I'd like to ask for more prints. if there are enough of BP clicks possible but the price of a click is made too high I ask for measures to be taken so that people get their (forced) armor parts at least within similar price range to other parts! although, I still remain firm, the sets were full and people deserve the newly implemented parts without ANY additional costs involved.

2. now that 2.5 years have passed since we finally got our long awaited footguards *cough*, sorry - I'd like to ask if enough of them exist as promised? I'd ask for more of some but I have no data about how many and which are missing. I can only make conclusions based on the information I hear from others - people are missing all kinds of foots from gremlin up to shadow. I suppose we can make a close guess if we look at the price of any pair - if the price of it is strangely high = not enough is available.

J.

I finally got my Trooper Foot Guards :yay:

And my offer to those others that have Trooper sets that are missing feet as posted in my thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/183532-gloryhounds-never-give-up.html

Is: I know there are a few other collectors out there that are missing the feet. I would like to extend the an offer for the use of my blue print to those that all ready have Trooper sets that are missing the feet. If you have the skills or know a crafter with the skills to click the BP and we can work out the arrangements you can use the BP to make ONE set of FG for a fee of 5 ped per click. (The BP cost me just under 5 ped per click to purchase and I would not make money at this price.) This offer is for those that already have a set missing feet, not for someone wanting to make feet to sell for a profit.

I think that the shortage for foot guards is artificial created by MA for the following reason:
Instead of buying foot guards MA wants to push their new product, vehicles. It's like walking, only faster and you don't need to have shoes. :D

BUMP !!!!

Where are our promised Foot Guards ??

I looted 4 pairs of kobold feet this week,

but wheres mah ghost feet...:scratch2:

there was a message from MA couple of months ago that they are opened for hints if some armour parts are missing. they seem not to notice this thread (intentionally?) at all - nothing changed in 2 years concerning availability of foots for even really widely used sets. should we wait 2 more years? should we wait for another extra part to be finally delivered? how difficult it is to deliver enough of what was promised? :(

J.

Lugzan,

I found a IRL picture of u :D

AlBundy.gif

greetings,

bigdeal

Lugzan,

I found a IRL picture of u :D

I can confirm this is me! (Peggy can second it too)

I have told to my son Bud (named in the honour of the best type of liquids for human kind) several times that his old man found the meaning of life after high school - shoes is EVERYTHING!!! although many do not understand it instantly, it is actually completely true.

P.S. we can not speak of any level of hygiene unless we have something to cover our feet with!

P.P.S. I am sure every hunter on the planet would appreciate protection in form of footguards while stepping on trilomites!

J.

there was a message from MA couple of months ago that they are opened for hints if some armour parts are missing. they seem not to notice this thread (intentionally?) at all - nothing changed in 2 years concerning availability of foots for even really widely used sets. should we wait 2 more years? should we wait for another extra part to be finally delivered? how difficult it is to deliver enough of what was promised? :(

J.

*Hint MA we miss some SHADOW FOOTGUARDS !!
(Supremacy also btw)

Maybe Hanne can have a look into this .. we miss some black boots in the system. Could you arrange this to be fixed next week ? :smirk:

Back