Forum Hang-about

Status

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi all,
Thought I might hang around with you all on the forum for a bit tomorrow.
This thread and chat room. 14:00 UTC for an hour or so. Informal, just chatting and hanging out. Lots of smileys:popcorn: (I've always wanted to use that one).
Welcome.

Cool :)

Get ready for some quality time :d

:grouphug: :tiphat: :dancing:

Good :tux: one Frankie - see u there :cool: :wtg:

:popcorn:

looking forward to lurking in the corner :)

Please tell us if you need help or not. What is YOUR oppinion regarding the EU economy and the global economy impact on EU.

Thanks in advance:D

come in make yourself comfy, too bad i have a meeting at work same time

Hi Frank ..you are alive :) great!

im at work tomorrow your choosen time but hf :)

Hi all,
Thought I might hang around with you all on the forum for a bit tomorrow.
This thread and chat room. 14:00 UTC for an hour or so. Informal, just chatting and hanging out. Lots of smileys:popcorn: (I've always wanted to use that one).
Welcome.

Oooow nice....thats uhm 10 am for me.......
Weeeeeee.....:)

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Pink

Nice one, Frank. If I'm about, I'll pop in and say "Hi!".

Put on a set of Reworked Infiltrator or whatever the forum admins can provide better. :cool:

ok this should be fun, I just feel sorry for you with all the cry2 Questions that you are going to get.

So tomorrow we are going to learn MAs deepest secrets ?! :eek:
Like:
Who is your beer supplier and why he has to restock twice a day ?
That in reality there is no balancing manager and you simply throw a coin ?
Why you have a room in the office, all painted black with chains and handcuffs on the wall ?
The truth, if the balancing of the wipping, clubbing and fisting skills are first tried out in that room ?
Why the Sushi bar at the corner refuses to deliver anything anymore ?
That the Itumatrox got censored because they looked like a mutated part of the Boorum Male ?

...and most importingly...
Where have you hidden my first uber/ ATH ?! :D

Cool, good idea, I'll try to pop in for a while :)

This way we can badger you for the WoF spawns :D

Cool, good idea, I'll try to pop in for a while :)

This way we can badger you for the WoF spawns :D

Just so you got your facts ready, what Frank and the gang have been asked for is:
Density:
Malcruentor, Scaboreas, Hispidus, Tezlapod and Molisk to be given denser spawns in some locations.
Response: Malcruentor in existing location, Scabs and Tezla's north of PvP 1, Hispidus far west of Hadesheim, Molisk north of Troy and east of Argus to be altered for the WoF weekends.

Maturity:
Malcruentor based on Guardian-Dominant (giving some olds-stalkers)
Scaboreas: Higher and highest maturities,
Hispidus: Higher and highest maturities.
Tezlapod: Higher and highest maturities.
Molisk: More Leaders.

All of the above was agreed to take place on the friday before each hunt weekend, apart from the specifics of the Malcruentor spawn which was a late addition.

I'm more than happy with it all, MindArk have been in regular contact and the rest of the WoF looks certain to entertain:)

Just wanted to avoid mis-informed questions or asking of stuff already said:)

Hurrikane

I'll pop in and say "hi" as well.

I'll try and pop by with a Beer! :) Chat about where your going on holiday, how the weathers been where you are. lol Y'know NORMAL stuff.

Jamhot

Put on a set of Reworked Infiltrator or whatever the forum admins can provide better. :cool:

Indeed... I hope the EF Chat Room has a jerk/whiner filter up and running. Frank does not have to do this folks... let's keep it constructive and intelligent.

Thanks, Frank - I hope I can make it. :thumbup:

Your thoughts how the miningevent has been recieved ? Success or fiasco ?
I know what I think but interesting to know what MA/FPC thinks ;)

good call Frank,

thank you.

uuuu woow how interesting someone that is part of the 500 mil $ game that we all built decided to have a chat with us once every year :D

/evil rumour start

Frank's hanging with us because Cryengine 2 is done, is bored of Solitaire and got nothing left to do....

/evil rumour end

:D

Always welcome to join us Frank!

Cool, might give you a link to this really cool MMORPG with a RCE that is kept hidden from the general public then.

How does Solitaire look in CE2 btw?

any plans to "give" out LA's in return for x% tax forever...? if yes, a PM's already been sent to Marco with better explanation ;).

Good call Frank...

I look forward to some interesting discussions.

Bring Beer ;)

Ohh Frank you're a brave man :laugh:

I'm sure someone will be onto it but can somebady transcribe the chat for those that may not be here (me :silly2: )

Weeee :yay:

So are we going to have a group hug and sing happy songs? :grouphug:

:silly2:

Indeed... I hope the EF Chat Room has a jerk/whiner filter up and running. Frank does not have to do this folks... let's keep it constructive and intelligent.

Thanks, Frank - I hope I can make it. :thumbup:

Very good point, lets make it construtive and intelligent
Always welcome a not opalo in the face chat

Damian

(disclaim, yea i know my english sucks, i know:D )

Status
Back