Elite
Society
MLS
Rakkety Tamn Tamn
updated later in thread.

Last edited:
Understatement of the year here, but...

This is fucking shit news mate!

I will of course help out anyway i can pal, just send me a pm when you are in game or email pal

Wishing you the best

Regards

Ace

<comment about the poster before - removed by Lykke>

I don't know you - but what a sad story! And yet, when reading your profile and your posts, you seem to be quite positive. Being positive is a big plus when being this ill. I really believe it keeps you stronger and makes it easier to get through bad times. Enjoy the moments you can - I will think of you and hope the best for you during the operation and after - unfortunately that's the only support I can give you right now! But always remember, times of miracles are not yet over.

:hug:

Last edited:
Cant really think of what to say, but shit man!

Puts lots of things into perspective really, i cant even possibly imagine what must be going through your head.

But seriously, if there is anything you could possibly need just send me a pm. I wish i had enough free cash to help you out with your bills, but unfortunately im struggling with my own. If win the lottery in the next few weeks expect some cash to come your way ;)

Hoping all the best for you!

wow..stunning.... I don't really know what to say.. I suddenly got goose bumps all over my body..

I really hope this works out for you in the best way possible!

We're all here with you :)

I dont have any sage like advise for ya or any of my usual wit and comedy like answers. All I can do is wish you all the best and say stay positive and try to see the happy and funny things in life more than the bad.

[removed response to deleted]

all the best tamn

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear m8, as for prognosis, doctors here in states from my experience always give worst possible case scenario prognosis, in reality it always turns out to be much better than they say, my aunt was given 2 years(tops) to live when she was 40(cancer), well last year we buried her, funeral arrangements were all handled by her grandson that ownes funeral parlor and who recently had a 4th kid of his own:). Aunt was 94 when she went, keep your chip up and i am moving back to washington as soon as my work contract here expires(6 years) and looking for a good fisherman that knows where good spots are:)

Some kind of list of your enventory posting in the "Selling" section would be a start... though maybe you've already done that. I will search that section to see. I don't mind buying some inventory if it's stuff I can use.

Sorry to hear that Tamn - best wishes.

All my best wishes to you Tamn (Earl), and though I can't buy anything right now I am happy to help in any way at all if I can, just not sure what I can do really.

I too went through something very similiar, different type of cancer, terminal diagnosis, and everything I had worked my whole life for gone in the fight to pay for extraordinary treatment so I could prove the prognosis wrong. I won, but, yes, now life is a start from scratch kind of situation, and like your family doing that in the current economic situation is a massive struggle.

You however have not yet had the time or chance to build your life being so young, and your general positive outlook and upbeat attitude that I have seen on this forum all along, give me hope that you will prove them wrong too. As a friend of mine said to me, just believe it.

As I write this however, something is brewing in the back of my mind. I will pm you later after I have had a think about it a bit more hon.

Wishing You all the best in Your Battle!

hi tamn!
i dont know what to say,even i dont know you. probably i am shocked how cruel life can be. i really feel very sorry ,but i believe you will be ok sooner than everyone thinks. you are young,you are only about to be 18,your body will handle that i believe! i wish to help you by some material help,but really dont have clue what can i do from europe :(

well mate,good luck , we all are thinking about u..hang in there, community is with you ;)
be strong!

Hey, good luck with your surgery and hope you find the funds. I'm not sure, but I think cheaper surgery can be found with a bit of international travel, maybe this will help if cost proves an obstacle.

Do whatever you have to to get through it dude.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Hopes it sorts out to the best for you! And never NEVER stop fighting it.

I will support you by buying some of your items I actually don't need. :D GL on your recovery!!!

Good Luck with everything tamn.. I'll hope for the best!!

Sad news but be strong as possible man! Talks is cheap we know..

bad timwe for living in the us.. medical care sucks:(

Very crappy news. Have you thought about making sure any family members can keep us updated after the surgery. Memory loss and all we may never hear from you even if your doing well.

Very crappy news. Have you thought about making sure any family members can keep us updated after the surgery. Memory loss and all we may never hear from you even if your doing well.

Actually I have, I have asked my best friend if he can keep you guys updated if something happens, I have him all my information several weeks ago, so you will be updated.

Best of luck to you, Tamn!!! With today's technology and advanced surgical practices, I'm sure you'll come back to us well and healthy---if not a bit bald, but, hell, it's only hair. It'll grow back :)

All the best...

Really sorry to hear about your struggles. :(

You're a great guy and I wish you all the best.

For myself and on behalf of everyone in Hunters Extreme, I wish you the very best during this time. Stay positive and remember that there's at least 20,000 people who will be pulling for you here at EF.

Stay true to your sig...

Keep Living the dream... EU/EF member... Forever!

Well,

Along with everyone else I sincerely hope the odds will turn out to be in your favor.

Regards,

Zoo

Tamn, I am sorry to hear this. Just understand that you will be in the best hands going through this. It seems like you have a positive attitude on life, which is important. Keep living life to the fullest, with no regrets! All will be just fine in the end.

My Dear Tamn ... I have always been a fan of your posting, and you have always been incredibly kind to me as well, so I feel that we at least built a friendship, albeit at this forum mostly. ;)

This is sad news indeed ... and while words of comfort can be soothing, I know that you have a challenge ahead of you. Life isn't always fair, but it teaches us some pretty important lessons along the way, no matter how long we are given to experience it. My hope is, that you end up having a massive number of years to explore what you have yet to explore, and that we will continue to be blessed with your presence in our virtual universe.

Aside from that ... I will check out what you have for sale and see what I can do as well. In the meantime, please do make sure that someone keeps us updated as to your progress. There's a strong spirit of positivity coming your way from this community, and perhaps you can visualize us all holding your hand as you walk this path my dear ... it's a love thang that our fellow Entropians are very well known for. :grouphug:

Aww be strong Tamn! you have to be positive.. I dont know what more to say. :( I hope the surgery goes very well! Me and many people im sure will be praying and crossing fingers for you! :hug:

Tamn no words come to me now except stay strong and i wish the best for you. Try to keep your head up.

Man that just plain bites- sorry to hear about your troubles. I've racked up over 130 stitches and 160 staples :mad: so I have some experience with the doctors in the states (not to impressed). Someone else mentioned this and perhaps you or your father have looked but it might be worth while to check other countries for both better care and less expensive. Although my issues were a bit different, I know some of what your going through and its very sad to see our country not take care of people in need.
Best wishes and stay positive, find comfort in those around you and please keep us updated...

Back