H

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Pm's don't seem to be working. August is almost over. You mentioned in thread WOF prizes in August.. this still happening or?????
    + rep for looking out for us new players. So glad there is going to be newbie spawn of spiders/attackers/jammy's for the lower skilled.

Much appreciated keep it up!
    Hi Hanne
    Was just wondering if you could ask the designers when they plan to release some Unlimited vehicles?
    Cheers
    Bjorn
    Ah right you have moved to Gothenburg too! That's great! not so far away then! I have friends in Gothenburg too so I'd love to come visit sometime. I guess you hang out with Marco all the time right? :D

Ah, you'd love Ace! He got married recently and as I surprise to her GF, I played the wedding march on guitar. I think we have some pics from that, I miiiight upload them ;).

But seriously, get your ass down here. I'd love to meet you in person as you seem to be the superawesomestcoolest chickah
    You mean with the 'fro in the book! :D aah?... aaah? ;D Well it went pretty good thanks! I passed it at least hehe. Feels nice to have a degree!

How's life for YOU these days now? :) Except with the part of getting into the much wanted MA/FPC circle :D By the way, you are very much invited to my parts anytime you'd like. Just shout when you are in Lund and I'll buy you a beer :) I might be able to get Ace Durlamar down here aswell!
    Ah! Sounds very official to me :D I thought you had left the community much like I did. But I'm glad to see you still hanging around and are doing so well for ya'self! I'll keep a lookout around twin for you :)

My life nowadays are good :) Studies where taking up too much of my time (university studies can kill ya). So I gained some new friends but lost touch of you guys which was kinda sad 'cause this community has had such a huge impact on my life!

But anyways, had my exam recently - gonna study more though but it should have cooled down a bit now. More time for friends yay! :D

And yes ;) Still got that 'fro. Too much personality to get rid of!
    Indeed! So what does your work mainly consist of? Are you still active ingame or are you forbidden from participating? :)
    Heard that this is your new login together with the "new" job :) This might be a bit late but congratz! It's always nice to see old buddies fare well :)
    Hi Hanne, said it before but will say it again :) gratz on the new job and gratz to FPC for getting you. all the best.
    Hi Hanne,
    recently I asked you for help concerning my misspelled name, and mentioned this in my follow-up to my support case.
    I finally got renamed immediately after this, don't know why, but I'd like to express my thanks anyway.
    You, or the dropping of your name, have helped me in case quite important to me. Thank you!

Have fun!
    You seem to be very ambitious and forthcoming in your new job. I hope "they" let you stay this way and you enjoy it for more than just a while.

Good luck! :thumbup:
    Hi Hanne Gratz on ur new role, ive found out more with whats going on in game & coming up in past few days from u then MA in the last year, prob due to ur easy to find on here : ) Keep up the good start.
    Nice pic btw ; )
    Please pardon if I call you Skam more often than Hanne, it is just that I know you as Skam and always will. Big grats on the job, I can't think of anyone better for the position.
    I will try to call you Hanne, but you will always be the Skammy thats helped me from day 1. Grats on the job hunny!!! x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back